Hump or not

arizona girl

We are leaving on the jan 3, 2010 sailing on the solstice but we are now thinking about my girlfriend/sister joining us so we are switching cabins to one with a sofa bed. On option is cabing 8168 just after the hump or 7229 on the hump. Any ideas from any one which is better.

Thanks

vicki

Hmmmmm.. title of this thread should have a lot of views.

Now to the question...

Depends on location of the stateroom. Aft of the hump, no view/or limited view of the bridge. Also some have "larger" balconies but nothing to get excited about. (from my experience).

Take the hump staterooms.

BaDH

We are leaving on the jan 3, 2010 sailing on the solstice but we are now thinking about my girlfriend/sister joining us so we are switching cabins to one with a sofa bed. On option is cabing 8168 just after the hump or 7229 on the hump. Any ideas from any one which is better.

Thanks

vicki

We were on the hump about 3 rooms forward on the Equinox this summer. It was a good location, easy/quick access to the elevators and great views.

Once you hump, it's very hard to go back. Great location. No extra noise. Bigger balconies. Have a great trip.

I thought only the angled balconies on the hump were larger, we have 2 standard hump cabins booked for our upcoming cruises which I assume will have normal sized balconie. However I imagine that the extra benefit versus non hump cabins is that we will have a view straight down to the sea, rather than through the lifeboats.

Archived