Princess Photo albums to put your photos in

Caribensun

Hello,

Has anyone bought the ship specific or Silver photo album that you can purchase from Princess, if so do you know how many pages it has and if you can add more pages?

Thank you, Seadeck2 :confused:

Seadeck2,

I have 2 of the silver, ship specific, photo albums and they have 50 double sided pages. I do not know where you can purchase more pages but they are a standard sleeve made for 4X6 photos and shouldn't be hard to find.

I started collecting them with my first Princess cruise, but was told on my last 2 cruises that they are no longer available. :confused: Barb

Hello,

Has anyone bought the ship specific or Silver photo album that you can purchase from Princess, if so do you know how many pages it has and if you can add more pages?

Thank you, Seadeck2 :confused:

The Princess scrapbook we bought had 20 pages and you could add additional ones (like any scrapbook you purchase at Michael's, etc.). They fit the standard 12x12 pages.

As for the more traditional Princess album, I can't recall the specific # of pages but it came with ones that could accomodate a multitude of photo sizes - mainly 4x6, some 5x7 and a few 8x10. The album had a binder-style enclosure so you could add more pages. I buy mine at Walmart.

Archived