CC early boarding??

jprand98

Sailing on the Summit Feb 13th in CC. Ship sails out of San Juan at 830pm, can't seem to get accurate info from TA, but what is the earliest that we can board. We heard that CC could board earlier. Can we get on at around noon? We are flying in to San Juan the night before and want to be able to plan our day Feb 13th. Also is there anyway to find out from X which nights are the formal nights in order to make specialty dining room reservation on non formal night. Thanks.

Sailing on the Summit Feb 13th in CC. Ship sails out of San Juan at 830pm, can't seem to get accurate info from TA, but what is the earliest that we can board. We heard that CC could board earlier. Can we get on at around noon? We are flying in to San Juan the night before and want to be able to plan our day Feb 13th. Also is there anyway to find out from X which nights are the formal nights in order to make specialty dining room reservation on non formal night. Thanks.

Hi:)....yes, you can get to the Pier around noon. You have Conceirge

Class? You will have a different line for check-in but to be honest,

sometimes the other lines are are moving just as fast so it really depends

on the overall crowd.

I usually book a regular cabin and have always been on the ship in

the noon hour so its all good:D

As for which nights are formal, the first cruise of the season for

this itinerary is TODAY so we should find out first hand which nights

are which when these cruisers return~unless someone posts from

the ship this week.

I sail next month so will be glad to give you information too:)

Not sure about San Juan. Both times I've sailed from San Juan we got to the pier from the airport about 2:00PM.

At other ports that I've sailed from with Celebrity, Ft. Lauderdale, Baltimore, San Diego, San Francisco, New York, I generally got to the pier about 11:30 and boarded shortly there after. Cabins are not ready until after 1:00PM, but lunch is available at the buffet shortly after noon. I haven't heard that CC cruisers board early. But, they may have a shorter line for boarding and be able to get on board sooner.

Archived