what is Jade on FOS?

kahliasmom

Jade is simply the first section of the Windjammer buffet. No charge. And the sushi is nothing to write home about! However, the Asian dishes served in that area are usually good. I have seen that area offereing hamburgers and hot dogs instead of Asian food sometimes.

thanks for your quick replies. Oh so it's part of the Windjammer. I've cruised before on SOS and GOS and never noticed that there was a part of the Windjammer with a different name. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention. So the sushi is nothing to write home about, oh well. I look forward to trying it though. Thanks again.

is there a jade section on explorer?

They have asian food in the windjammer on Explorer for dinner, but it is not in the same place as FOS. On EOS they use the back most area for dinner service, and the first serving island is dedicated to asian food. BTW - sushi on RCCL is not really what most people call sushi - the rolls are mostly veggies in rice, or smoked salmon. On Celebrity they have real fish for sushi.

I was on Freedom about 1 month ago. As you walk into Windjammer, there are buffet staions on both left and right sections and at both breakfast and lunch they serve the same things. Somebody may correct me here but I did ask our waiter about Sushi at Jade and this, according to him, is only offered during the dinner meal if you eat in WJ as opposed to MDR.

james

Archived