Fascination seaside movies

krismck

• 2 weeks later...
Do they show seaside movies on the Fascination?

The Fascination does not have the wide open outdoor screen like the newer ships. I am surprised that CCL didn't add these during the refurb/dry dock. In either case, you can watch first run movies on a big screen in the "Puttin' on the Ritz" lounge. Granted, it is indoors, but I find it more like a movie theater with more comfortable seats. Grab some pizza and enjoy the show :)

Mr. T

• 3 years later...

I was on the Fascination in October of 2009, and she did have the Seaside Theater! They did have an upgrade added the new waterworks play area, Maybe they took it out since then! They had just done a dry dock before out Halloween Cruise in 2009, and added the Seaside Theater I believe! But I know they had another dry dock last year! But I would be suprised if they took that huge TV out! Just so you know they did have 1! I am not sure if they still do! Someone posted somewhere this year that The Fascination did not have it! I would really like to know some asked me about it! any info is appreciated! Thanks

I was on the Fascination in October of 2009, and she did have the Seaside Theater! They did have an upgrade added the new waterworks play area, Maybe they took it out since then! They had just done a dry dock before out Halloween Cruise in 2009, and added the Seaside Theater I believe! But I know they had another dry dock last year! But I would be suprised if they took that huge TV out! Just so you know they did have 1! I am not sure if they still do! Someone posted somewhere this year that The Fascination did not have it! I would really like to know some asked me about it! any info is appreciated! Thanks

Ummm....I just did 2 cruises this month and I didn't see an outdoor screen.....

Uh, no. I've sailed on the Fascination 4 times, between 2003-2010, and I can say without a doubt that the Fascination has never had a Seaside Theater.

Ummm....I just did 2 cruises this month and I didn't see an outdoor screen.....

We are on her in just a few days... anything good/bad to know about. How was your bed?

Great news about the screen - it just adds more noise JMO.

Archived