Got cabin change, docs do not match

vivalas

Has anyone got a cabin change after final docs? We got moved after docs were printed, but we did not have them yet. Now, we got our final docs, and the old cabin # is on them. We also go the old luggage tags. We are on a different floor also, so the deck we have now does not match the tags either. My TA said to write in the correct cabin #, and cross out the old deck and put in the new one. But the color does not match. She said they might give us the correct color to fill out when we give our luggage to the porter at the pier. Just to tell him we have been re-assigned. Do they have a list at the pier to look us up, and has anyone ever got new tags or this even happening before?:confused:

The procedure is really no different than if you arrived at the pier with TBA tags.

Locate one of the stevedores who has a passenger manifest. They will give you the correct color tags to attach to your luggage.

This happened to me before my last Carnival cruise. A couple weeks before we were to leave, we were upgraded (at our request, due to a price drop). We got the correct tags etc. at the pier when checking bags. In Galveston at least, we confirmed our cabin and got the correct tags from a desk ilocated n the baggage drop / pick-up area (this was staffed by 3 or 4 Carnival employees -- tags were not available from a porter).

Archived