Princess Countdown Clock Question

ExDean

When in doubt go to the CC people for the answer. I downloaded my Princess Countdown clock for an upcoming Royal cruise from FLL. It shows the ship departing at 8:00a.m. For example at 4:30 EST today the clock shows our cruise starts in 15h 30m ... which I translate to be 8:00 a.m. Am I missing something? Don't want to arrive at the pier at 1:00 p.m. and find it empty.:D Thanks.

When in doubt go to the CC people for the answer. I downloaded my Princess Countdown clock for an upcoming Royal cruise from FLL. It shows the ship departing at 8:00a.m. For example at 4:30 EST today the clock shows our cruise starts in 15h 30m ... which I translate to be 8:00 a.m. Am I missing something? Don't want to arrive at the pier at 1:00 p.m. and find it empty.:D Thanks.

The countdown clock has no real correlation to the actual ship departure time. Disregard the time on the countdown clock. Plan to arrive at the pier at your normal time. ;)

I have started posting the countdown clock with the date the cruise starts but would rather countdown to "out the door". What date do you choose for countdown clock?

Yes, my Princess clock counts down to noon on my day of departure, when indeed I depart at 11pm from San Juan. Kind of weird isn't it? But like Bowie MeMe above, I just choose to use it as my countdown to when I board the ship. That's when the vacation really starts for me anyway.

I love the my space clocks that I see, but I can't figure out how to post one here.

Thanks Exdean for your original post... I too downloaded the Princess count down clock.. and it works out to our cruise starting at 8:00 am.. I thought I did something wrong.. !! Now I can just enjoy watching the days go by until we go.

I have started posting the countdown clock with the date the cruise starts but would rather countdown to "out the door". What date do you choose for countdown clock?

I did not ave to pick the date. The Princess Countdown (not what you see with signatures on CruiseCritic) picks up the date from your reservation.

Archived