Rays, Reef and Rum Point with Native Ways question?

Halftocruz

I can't tell by their website whether you're taken to Rum Point by boat or bus.... :confused:

If you're taking the Rays, Reef and Rum Point excursion, you'll meet Nativeways at the pier, a short walk to the bus, then to a pier to get on the boat.

From the boat, you'll do the two snorkel stops, then on to RP (by boat).

You'll leave RP by boat back to the pier and the bus ride back to the port area.

HTH

• 2 weeks later...

Our ship was late arriving & then we had to tender. Despite the company knowing this, they left without us & we had to find an alternative - not impressesed & would not reccommend at all. Not a good way to start our cruise.

Our ship was late arriving & then we had to tender. Despite the company knowing this, they left without us & we had to find an alternative - not impressesed & would not reccommend at all. Not a good way to start our cruise.

I'm really sorry this happened to you. We had a tour company in Belize cancel on us at the port and I know how disappointing this can be.

However, with Nativeway, we had the opposite experience. We were the ONLY couple who booked the Rays, Reef and Rumpoint tour and rather than canceling us, like the Belize tour company, Sharon went out of her way to see that we made it to Rumpoint. It ended up being the only stop we had without rain, so we appreciated this excursion even more. Nativeway combined us with another tour, then took us out to Rumpoint, leaving one of their guides there with us. Then they had another guide drive over, pick us up and drive us back to the port. I found them to be a class act company who insured we had a good day. In addition, my husband was very impressed with their attention to the safety of their guests during the snorkeling. He noticed how carefully they watched everyone while in the water.

I am wondering if they had to leave because their other guests for your excursion wouldn't make it back to their ship on time if they waited for you? It's obviously in their best interest to take every customer they can out on an excursion. They must have been pressed for time not to wait.

We are sailing on the Valor in February. I emailed Nativeways to ask

for prices on Rays Rum REef tour and they tell me the tour is from

11 am till 4:30.

The Valor leaves port at 4. Did anyone else have this problem?

When in Feb are you going? We are going on the Legend and will be in GC on Feb 9. (I see the Valor will be there also) I received a confirmation with the tour time starting at 9am-around 2:15pm.

When in Feb are you going? We are going on the Legend and will be in GC on Feb 9. (I see the Valor will be there also) I received a confirmation with the tour time starting at 9am-around 2:15pm.

We cruise Feb 21-28. I emailed Nativeway back to ask for an earlier

tour. No answer yet.

Five people from my group are on the CCL Freedom and have booked the Rays Reefs and Rumpoint tour for a 9:15 AM pick up with return at 2:30PM. Our ship departure is 3:30PM leaving some room for delays, which is a good thing.

Bon Voyage

Archived