Liberty help?

hlb76

I am sailing on Liberty 1/23/10! I am so excited. This Mn winter has been harsh thus far. I am trying to start planning what we need to bring and such.

Anyone have in help on what cabins come equipped with? We have a inside on the main deck I think. We needed two cabins next to each other I was shocked to see this was our only option. But hey I'd rather by on a ship that at work right.

I was also looking for capers and menus. I tried doing a search as I think I had seen things before but the search engine was not working for me.

I would love any advice and help!

I am sailing on Liberty 1/23/10! I am so excited. This Mn winter has been harsh thus far. I am trying to start planning what we need to bring and such.

Anyone have in help on what cabins come equipped with? We have a inside on the main deck I think. We needed two cabins next to each other I was shocked to see this was our only option. But hey I'd rather by on a ship that at work right.

I was also looking for capers and menus. I tried doing a search as I think I had seen things before but the search engine was not working for me.

I would love any advice and help!

All Carnival menus (at least for 7 days) are the same. Try searching that way, the nights might be a little jumbled (elegant as example might be different days etc.). Capers would be a different story. Sure someone will have those for you. We loved the Liberty, been on her 3 times. Have a great cruise.

yes we just booked a few weeks back. Snooze you loose but we are ok with it. More $$ for other things on the cruise. I am a inside kinda girl anyway. One day we may upgrade but I would rather spend the money out enjoying and doing rather than feeling like we have to enjoy our room as we paid more for it. We spend very little time in our cabin so its all good. We where just happy to be next door to our vacation mates. This will make things fun anyway. The ship is about full from what we have heard! I cant wait!

We were on the Liberty in Sept for the Eastern Route and loved her. What a great ship.

We had an interior cabin on the Main deck....right near the mid-ship elevators and it was a great location. We learned the hardway that not all decks to from the front of the ship to the back. So although the mid ship elevators were the closest...they were not always the ones we used.

Room was nice....beds were fantastic. Bathroom had some goodies...toothpaste, shampoo, soap, etc. Also had a big bottle of water which, surprisingly, I think was only about $3.

Enjoy walking around and exploring. I felt like every time we did so, we discovered something new. :)

Do not lose hope of getting the cabins you want. I am on the 12/19/2009 Liberty sailing and booked very far in advance. A few days after final payment was due a whole bunch of cabins became available on the website.All the cabins allocated to Travel Agents but unbooked get realeased back for use by the general public. As long as the cabin is in the same calss, carnival is open to changing cabins.

Archived