Concierge Lounge?

Michuck

I've done a search, and couldn't find a definitive answer to my question - are Diamond+ permitted in the Concierge Lounge? The photo on RCCL of the ships shows that only suite guests are permitted....was wondering if this is the 'final' and 'only' fact.... :-)

Thanks!

M.

D+ is allowed and D is allowed on Freedom class and above I believe.

Only the Freedom and Oasis class ships have both a Diamond lounge and a Concierge lounge. On those ships, Diamonds and Diamond Plus are allowed in the Diamond Lounge. Suite guests have access to the CL. Diamonds are not allowed in the concierge lounge on those ships unless they have booked a suite and suite guests are not allowed in the Diamond lounge unless they have achieved Diamond or Diamond Plus status. I am not sure whether Diamond Plus members are permitted in those CLs, but in the case of the Freedom class vessels, the Diamond Lounges are, IMHO, superior to the CLs, due in no small measure to their location and the superlative views of the outside that they provide.

On ships that have only a Concierge Lounge, access is restricted to Suite Guests and Diamond Plus members. Diamond members can attend the nightly Diamond Event in a designated lounge on the particular ship and there are breakfast time amenities available to them in the MDR.

Archived