serious carnivors only

don24

I was looking at dinner club menu on another post .At bottom of menu it said only USDA prime beef only. I believe i can tell differance between grades (assuming meat is not cooked till leather).does it truly seem like prime to you .im not doubting and havent cruised carnival before for first hand info .i love a good steak.

Yep they are IMHO They actually wheel a cart around to show you all the entrees and you can see the marble

Now i was just of an RCCL cruise and there is no way their steaks are

A good aged prime ribeye shrinks while griiling and it melts in your mouth and that has happend on Carnival not RCCL

I was looking at dinner club menu on another post .At bottom of menu it said only USDA prime beef only. I believe i can tell differance between grades (assuming meat is not cooked till leather).does it truly seem like prime to you .im not doubting and havent cruised carnival before for first hand info .i love a good steak.

When I get on a ship with a steakhouse..

I will be more than happy to do some taste testing:D

The 24oz will do you just fine.. my hubby is wanting to eat the bone.. always cooked the way you like and he likes his meat just dead:eek:

Yep... it's aged Prime beef...

:)

The steaks are wonderful... trust me, I've eaten many of them...

:D

The 24oz will do you just fine.. my hubby is wanting to eat the bone.. always cooked the way you like and he likes his meat just dead:eek:

I like mine dark and heavily seared on the outside, rare/med rare inside

(if it still had a pulse, I probably wouldn't complain much),

It takes a really hot fire but man it is Good!!;)

I have had a few 24's and I think about those

shows on the Travel Channel that go to the different

steak places and wonder about that 72oz they have.

If it tasted as good as a Ph, I would try it...might not finish

but then again..:cool:

Yes!! My husband likes his steak bleu (aka still mooing) and he has a very hard time ever finding a restaurant that will do it that way. The steakhouse on the Freedom cooked it perfectly (the ribeye). We thoroughly enjoyed our meal there.

I like mine dark and heavily seared on the outside, rare/med rare inside

(if it still had a pulse, I probably wouldn't complain much),

It takes a really hot fire but man it is Good!!;)

I have had a few 24's and I think about those

shows on the Travel Channel that go to the different

steak places and wonder about that 72oz they have.

If it tasted as good as a Ph, I would try it...might not finish

but then again..:cool:

Like this?

IMG_1545.jpg

:)

Its been some of the best steak I've had ....I think even better than Ruth Chris..

Absolutely prime!! The steaks are perfectly prepared, tender and delicious. You can certainly tell the difference.

Also, the seafood choices are top of the line. Huge shrimp and lobster tails - definitely primo.

Its been some of the best steak I've had ....I think even better than Ruth Chris..

Okay I have been to Ruths Cris they definately have good steaks a bit bland for my taste but nothing that cracked pepper and some can't handle. but to rate the Steaks on CCL as good or slightly better, WOW that is a statement.

But the steak I had (FIllet Mignion) on the Imagination was less to be desired. it was more on the aged side;) it had an aftertaste like old. But I just good troop and ate my steak, but I did not order anymore steaks after that. I figured that was the norm because the fry it. And beleive me I LOVE a good steak NY strip and Porterhouse.

Okay I have been to Ruths Cris they definately have good steaks a bit bland for my taste but nothing that cracked pepper and some can't handle. but to rate the Steaks on CCL as good or slightly better, WOW that is a statement.

But the steak I had (FIllet Mignion) on the Imagination was less to be desired. it was more on the aged side;) it had an aftertaste like old. But I just good troop and ate my steak, but I did not order anymore steaks after that. I figured that was the norm because the fry it. And beleive me I LOVE a good steak NY strip and Porterhouse.

The Imagination does not have a supper club so you are talking about the steak in the main dining room. They dont even come close to the quality of the supper club steaks.

Archived