GLBT Cruisers on Millennium 2010

GayCrewmember

Hello Everyone! I am writing in hopes of welcoming on board any GLBT cruisers embarking on Celebrity Cruises Millennium between now and end of 2010. I am a crew member working in the entertainment department and have had much success in the past organizing private lunches, tours and events for my extended "family" across the world. Please POST!!! Tell me when your cruising and I look forward to hopefully meeting you all!

-Gay Crewmember- :rolleyes:

Hi,

There is a GLBT section on this site. You will defenitely have more response to your very nice initiative.As well, ( and if you have time.....!!! ) check all the roll calls of upcoming Millie's sailings till the end of the season....some folks with similar interest will post there to reach out to like-minded cruisemates.

Good luck

Thanks for taking this initiative

Cheers

Hi,

There is a GLBT section on this site. You will defenitely have more response to your very nice initiative.As well, ( and if you have time.....!!! ) check all the roll calls of upcoming Millie's sailings till the end of the season....some folks with similar interest will post there to reach out to like-minded cruisemates.

Good luck

Thanks for taking this initiative

Cheers

Hey C-legs Claude - Great suggestions to Gaycrewmember -- he found us G/L section... How are things in the Northwest? I just never know where you are going to turn up... Would love to do another cruise with our group from last time in Europe. It was a wonderful CC group and great Sr. Staff and Officers on Century.

We are off on the Millie 3/26 for 10 days... Have a great holiday season..:)

Neil

Hey C-legs Claude - Great suggestions to Gaycrewmember -- he found us G/L section... How are things in the Northwest? I just never know where you are going to turn up... Would love to do another cruise with our group from last time in Europe. It was a wonderful CC group and great Sr. Staff and Officers on Century.

We are off on the Millie 3/26 for 10 days... Have a great holiday season..:)

Neil

Hi, Neil

Things are just humming along up here in Vancouver.

Our next cruise projects , as you can tell by my signature, are in the MR this coming spring ( potentially to be cancelled ) and the biggie: a B2B on Mercury this september, right from home !! 29 days on board, this is the life,,,,then Amtraking our way back to Vancouver with a Chicago stopover to visit good friends in Naperville.

There is some Europe left in us....likely Late Spring 2011 in the Med....

hopefully on Century ( not really attracted to the bigger 'S'' class....)

How are you two doing ??

Cheers

C

Hello Everyone! I am writing in hopes of welcoming on board any GLBT cruisers embarking on Celebrity Cruises Millennium between now and end of 2010. I am a crew member working in the entertainment department and have had much success in the past organizing private lunches, tours and events for my extended "family" across the world. Please POST!!! Tell me when your cruising and I look forward to hopefully meeting you all!

-Gay Crewmember- :rolleyes:

Drop me a note :)

florisdekort@hotmail.com

Cheers -

Floris

Hi, Neil

Things are just humming along up here in Vancouver.

Our next cruise projects , as you can tell by my signature, are in the MR this coming spring ( potentially to be cancelled ) and the biggie: a B2B on Mercury this september, right from home !! 29 days on board, this is the life,,,,then Amtraking our way back to Vancouver with a Chicago stopover to visit good friends in Naperville.

There is some Europe left in us....likely Late Spring 2011 in the Med....

hopefully on Century ( not really attracted to the bigger 'S'' class....)

How are you two doing ??

Cheers

C

Claude - Glad to hear all is well... We would like to go back to Europe too, but we would like to do the Eastern Med. We like the smaller ships also. We were on the Holland Veendam this past summer and really liked only having 1,300 passengers -- we even had a really nice lunch with the Captain and got to know the Officers and Staff fairly well; it is much more personalized.

I hope you have a great Christmas and New Year... we are off to Texas for the holiday...

Speak to you soon.

Neil

Archived