Majesty outside cabins

MistyMoo

We moved, so I had to get rid of my brochures and can't look up the layout of the Majesty. I am trying to decide which cabin I would like better. Which cabin is further forward, 7006 or 5518? And I believe 7006 has an obstructed view, but 5518 does not, is that correct.

Thanks

We moved, so I had to get rid of my brochures and can't look up the layout of the Majesty. I am trying to decide which cabin I would like better. Which cabin is further forward, 7006 or 5518? And I believe 7006 has an obstructed view, but 5518 does not, is that correct.

Thanks

MistyMoo, the deck plans are on Royal Caribbean's website.

7006 is further forward, but 7 is the Promenade Deck, and people can and do walk and talk right outside your window. You really have to keep the curtains closed all the time, sort of defeating the purpose of having a window.

MistyMoo, the deck plans are on Royal Caribbean's website.

7006 is further forward, but 7 is the Promenade Deck, and people can and do walk and talk right outside your window. You really have to keep the curtains closed all the time, sort of defeating the purpose of having a window.

Those outsides on 7 are terrible for the exact reason just posted here.

Thank you. Because of the shape of the ship, I think 5518 is actually further forward. I did not want to be forward, but I think I would prefer that rather than having to keep the curtains closed the whole cruise.

We were booked in 7006, but I found 5518 open last night, so I placed it on courtesy hold, called RC this morning, and switched cabins.

Thanks again. We sail in 31 days.

Archived