Boat Blast Excursion

quiltsnh

Is that the Uvero beach excursion or the speed boat one??

I see that the Uvero beach is $95.00 per person. I looked and looked to see if I can get a private excursion but I cant find nothing-- seems since its a relatively new port there is not much in the way of private excursions.

I suggest that if this is an excurision you may want--to jump on it since excursions can now be booked ahead of time. The speed boat one we wanted is now sold out. (hopefully when we get onboard they may have open spots) (sucks when you consdier not everyone has access to a computer.

I will get off my soap box now..thanks for listening.. (LOL)

I looked and looked to see if I can get a private excursion but I cant find nothing-- seems since its a relatively new port there is not much in the way of private excursions.

(LOL)

We have been there twice and there wasn't a shortage of private excursions. The vans that are "approved" are on the docks with photo books waiting for you. We did the canopy walk and others with us did the zip line or boat tour. We stoped on the way back to see the 'gators. Stopped at a local store on the way back. Bought some coffee. Had a nice time.

But Melody: If i wanted to look at the excursions before I go==I cant because no one is having a site. So you are saying there will be vendors at the piers looking for people to book their excursions?? Any idea what they may have?

But Melody: If i wanted to look at the excursions before I go==I cant because no one is having a site. So you are saying there will be vendors at the piers looking for people to book their excursions?? Any idea what they may have?

Serene56 please disregard my post (#4). I had several threads open and posted it to the wrong thread, SO sorry.

• 1 month later...

Back from the Miracle from last week. Can tell you that there are no privae excursions for these speed boats. They are for cruiselines only. After speaking to the people at the excursion desk I found this was not what I was looking for. These boat excursions were 99 or 95 pp total time of the excursion is 4 or 4.5 hours. There is a 45 minute ride to the dock and a 45 minute ride back after the excursion. You have the beach/food for an hour plus a lesson on boating safety. You ride the speed boat with 2 people per boat for 45 minutes. To me seemed like a lot of money for a short period of time. We didnt do it.

Archived