Cruise Director Malcolm Burn

Socref124

John Heald published this interview with Malcolm back in August...

1. Please tell us about yourself and your journey to the Cruise Director chair.

Wow, this was a long journey for me for sure. Starting with Carnival at first was just something I wanted to do at the moment to travel, and experience some traveling. When I joined the ship the first day, it was a whole different world for me. Customs, Security, Safety Rules, Courses, Muster Stations and Boat Drills! I was thinking in my head “What in the heck is all this! I was just here to call bingo and have fun! I didn’t sign up for all this!” At first, all the rules, and regulations were a bummer to me. Once I was onstage, it all went away! No matter what was going on I just wanted to be onstage. I worked on 4 ships my first contract — Carnival Fantasy, Carnival Paradise, Carnival Imagination and the inaugural voyages of the Carnival Victory. I started out as a social host calling bingo, running activities, and hosting karaoke. Back in the day we were also in charge of groups and teen activities.

Being the new guy, no one really knew me and it seemed to allow me to start a whole new life. After a couple weeks on my first ship, I started getting frustrated and home sick. My personality was clashing a little with others on stage, as I was really enjoying myself onstage and didn’t realize I was hogging it (all about me!). You could say I was learning.

The Fantasy was awesome as it was my initiation to the industry and opened my eyes. I also learned a lot as well. The Paradise was cool, but didn’t seem to be the same as the Fantasy, I was missing the Fantasy! It was very emotional when I transferred. I was comfortable with everyone, and I had to start all over with friends and managers! After a while I met new friends and had a great time. I was really enjoying ships, going out at every port and living the jetset lifestyle. I was into hanging out and chilling out in port. This was the deal! Tours, beaches, dinners and more. I started to lose focus in what I was there to do! A few times getting up late, forgetting activities, I missed an activity! Then it was a meeting with the cruise director! Uh Oh! After my first meeting I really didn’t want to mess up a good thing and tried to stay focused more.

I started to bond with guests, and that really enjoyed that. After a couple years, you could say I was getting a bit bored and wanted more. The cruise director position didn’t seem obtainable to me at the time. After lots of talks, and mentoring from several cruise director and hotel directors, it was something I wanted to work towards. Steve Bolitho was my hotel director at the time, really shared his views with me and shared good advice.

On My Way – Becoming an ACD was an exciting step for me! It meant that the company saw something in me, and I had a chance at sitting in the big chair! This really meant a lot to me. I was on my way. After a few months as ACD, my first opportunity was offered to me! My heart dropped! I had so many emotions at the time! I was so scared, nervous, and very excited. All I could do was say yes! I think my first ship as a cruise director was the Imagination or Fantasy! I remember the day I took over! Walking through the door meant I had accomplished so much, and that the company obviously knew I could do the job. The silence of the cabin, and knowing I was it. I was the responsible one! I had to make the announcements, I had to make the boat drill announcements, I had to make the decisions as CD, The Welcome Aboard show, the travel talk! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I was scared, my heart was racing. So many thoughts at that moment walking in the CD cabin! “Can I really do this?” Getting thru each one at a time gave me more confidence; I was shaking and sweating, with so many doubts. After that cruise! I was hooked, and knew that’s what I wanted. That’s all that was on my mind. Filling in happened more often than I was an actual ACD. This really put my head in a space that I was on the fast track to the big chair. After about a year of filling in, I was offered my first contract as a CD, filling in on a ship for the man “John Heald” on the Triumph. This was another moment of “What in the world are you going to do? And can you do this?” I had heard so many things about this guy and how great he was. Now I was going to step on to his ship and take over. Oh My! I went on vacation and returned joining the Triumph, this made me feel accomplished. I walked onto the ship proud, excited and nervous.

After a few months it seemed to going well, and I could do it! Little did I know how much I still had to learn? I was having the time of my life, and started to lose focus again. I was on the fast track and knew I was only a step away from the big chair for good. I was confident it was in the bag. Then I started slipping, going out to the disco having a great time and forgetting my responsibility as the boss. On the last month of my contract, I was going out little too much and not performing up to my potential. NOT GOOD MALCOLM. I soon learned that I was being replaced by another cruise director. I was disappointed to say the least.

After some careful soul searching about my job, I returned to Carnival after a few months with a different attitude. A year or so had gone by, and I was so eager to be given another chance. Cruise directors would leave on vacation thinking I might take over, and the office would fly another CD in, even another ACD to sit in. It was unbearable but I was still with Carnival and one day I would have another chance. I watched as other ACD were getting promoted and had to just do my thing with hopes of getting back on the saddle. After a while I was finally given a break to sit in for a couple days, then a couple weeks here and there, but not as often as I had in the past. A good year had gone by again, and I was filling in more often. I had a mission that I would not make the mistakes I had made in the past.

I was on track, doing the job that I enjoyed. All I wanted was the promotion. Would I really get it? Then the big day arrived! September 11th 2007, while sailing out of New York. I had received the e-mail that I had officially been promoted to cruise director. The day I had waited for a long time.

So you can honestly say I had my ups and downs, good times and bad, but I had finally reached my goal and enjoy what I do. If you would have told me 2000, I would have my own ship someday! I would have said you were crazy!

2. What ship are you currently serving on?

The Carnival Miracle is my current ship, but have been gone due medical leave after my surprising heart surgery! But I will be returning to the Carnival Miracle out of New York. I love New York ships, New Yorkers and the ports. I spent a good amount of time in New York on the Victory which was a special ship for me. She was my first Inaugural Ship on my first contract, my first ship as a promoted Cruise Director, and a ship I had returned to many times during my career with Carnival.

3. Before we talk about you lets talk about the ship. What are you favorite areas of the vessel and what is it that makes your ship the best in the Carnival fleet.

Of course the show lounge! It’s where the magic happens. My ship is the best as it has a unique style! All outside cabins! Also, the décor of the ship is in a different class of itself. The Miracle has a great team, and the itineraries are more complex than other ships.

4. Can you tell us about your itinerary and please pick your favorite shore excursion from each port and tell us why you like it so much.

Eastern Caribbean Run 8 Days – Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay (Private Island), Nassau Bahamas

San Juan Puerto Rico, St Thomas USVI.

Favorite Tours *

Grand Turk – A relaxing Island to enjoy a Pina Coloda and the beach! The wave machine is Awesome!

Half Moon Cay (Private Island) – Another wonderful port to enjoy what you always see on TV! A private beach and party if you want to.

San Juan Puerto Rico – Going on the City Tour is awesome! You learn lots and get an idea of the heritage.

St. Thomas USVI – Shopping Shopping Shopping! And Beaches! The catamaran tours are a great way to get away. Shopping tours allow you to do your own thing and maximize your time in port.

Nassau – Taking the tour to Atlantis and Catamaran Tours. Very relaxing!

5. If someone were to ask you “what does a Carnival Cruise Director do?” how would you reply.

Well, there a lots of things involved in our job. I can tell you that Carnival cruise directors are different form other cruise directors in the Industry. We are responsible for the Carnival Capers, Shows, Shopping Talks, Announcements, Safety Drills, PR work, Planning, Sales and Marketing, and Socializer. As well as managing the department and assisting other departments. Planning special events for holidays, as well as traditional events which are done by Carnival. As well as trying to be creative and innovative.

6. What is your most favorite part of the job

Being on stage and out at sea. I feel that I am lucky to be one of many few who enjoy doing what I do as a profession. When I am not working and on vacation in the norm, I do miss what I do. When I talk to folks and they ask me what I do, their faces light up, and have so many questions. It’s a really unusual job, and a very attractive one at that. You are a mini celebrity onboard as well as manager, so you have to be skillful at managing many roles and multitasking. Long days are involved, so you have to manage your time and fit in a little time for yourself. At times can be demanding and stressful, and very rewarding in the end. The stage and making people laugh is what I enjoy! Everyone can always make someone clap, but making them laugh is difficult.

7. If we were to sail on a ship where you are the CD what would be the must not miss activity or show that you host.

All the shows are fantastic! We actually just picked up a great entertainer Marcus Monroe! A young guy who is absolutely crazy! His show is different, and has guest participation. It’s a show that all guests of any age can enjoy! Also, my silent film skit! I sweat like crazy and do not talk! But the guests are soooo funny when involved. It’s hilarious every time!

8. What is the hardest and or most challenging part of the job of Carnival CD.

Your role between – The office, the guests, your staff and management. Everyday has new challenges and situations. When you’re dealing with bad weather, itinerary change, medical emergencies, upset guests, show stops due to technical problems, department issues, personnel issues. All of this you have to deal with, and at the end of it all! Smile and do your thing no matter what. The most difficult is getting onstage after a situation has happened with all the guests who are very upset, and getting onstage in front of them and working our way out of that mood.

9. You could sail on any other cruise ship (not Carnival) what ship would you like to sail on as a guest and why.

I would LOVE to sail on a ship which sailed around Europe. There is so much I have not seen and want to explore, meeting so many people from different cultures. I love to go out to restaurants and tour cities I have never been. I would try QM2. I know it’s under Carnival Corp., but she is not a Carnival Fun Ship. I have been on the QE2, and was amazed with the style and elegance of the entire ship.

Finally – please fill in the blanks

YOUR FAVORITE ACTOR

I am sorry I have more than one Tyler Perry, Ryan Philippe, John Malcovich, Clive Owen, Brad Pitt, and Justin Timberlake.

YOUR FAVORITE ACTRESS

Queen Latifa, Kate Blanchette and Sharon Stone

WHAT IS ON YOUR EYE POD

I don’t have an iPod; I love a large selection of music from all genres

YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE

Madea’s Family Reunion

WHO MAKES YOU LAUGH

Tyler Perry

YOUR FAVORITE CARNIVAL CRUISE DIRECTOR EXCLUDING YOURSELF AND ME (JOHN) AND WHY

Troy Linton – He was the first cruise director who mentored me and showed me the ropes. He shared lots of his thoughts and tricks of the trade.

Jorge Salono – Jorge and I met when he was a fly-on. He was a cool guy and shared a lot with me. When he became CD, he shared lots of his notes and views. Even his views and thoughts as a comedian. We have many chats about the job till this day. We always help each other out and are there for each other if we need it. It’s nice to have someone to talk to when you’re stressed out, and they know what you’re talking about.

Maraschal Stanton – He believed in me, and allowed me to do my thing. He has done all he can for me, and always watched out as a friend and a boss.

IF YOU WERE INVISIBLE FOR A DAY WHAT WOULD YOU DO

Sneak into the White House and stick around the Prez. For a day, and see what’s really going on behind closed doors.

http://johnhealdsblog.com/2009/08/27/malcolm-in-the-middle-of-a-dream/

:)

John Heald published this interview with Malcolm back in August...

1. Please tell us about yourself and your journey to the Cruise Director chair.

Wow, this was a long journey for me for sure. Starting with Carnival at first was just something I wanted to do at the moment to travel, and experience some traveling. When I joined the ship the first day, it was a whole different world for me. Customs, Security, Safety Rules, Courses, Muster Stations and Boat Drills! I was thinking in my head “What in the heck is all this! I was just here to call bingo and have fun! I didn’t sign up for all this!” At first, all the rules, and regulations were a bummer to me. Once I was onstage, it all went away! No matter what was going on I just wanted to be onstage. I worked on 4 ships my first contract — Carnival Fantasy, Carnival Paradise, Carnival Imagination and the inaugural voyages of the Carnival Victory. I started out as a social host calling bingo, running activities, and hosting karaoke. Back in the day we were also in charge of groups and teen activities.

Being the new guy, no one really knew me and it seemed to allow me to start a whole new life. After a couple weeks on my first ship, I started getting frustrated and home sick. My personality was clashing a little with others on stage, as I was really enjoying myself onstage and didn’t realize I was hogging it (all about me!). You could say I was learning.

The Fantasy was awesome as it was my initiation to the industry and opened my eyes. I also learned a lot as well. The Paradise was cool, but didn’t seem to be the same as the Fantasy, I was missing the Fantasy! It was very emotional when I transferred. I was comfortable with everyone, and I had to start all over with friends and managers! After a while I met new friends and had a great time. I was really enjoying ships, going out at every port and living the jetset lifestyle. I was into hanging out and chilling out in port. This was the deal! Tours, beaches, dinners and more. I started to lose focus in what I was there to do! A few times getting up late, forgetting activities, I missed an activity! Then it was a meeting with the cruise director! Uh Oh! After my first meeting I really didn’t want to mess up a good thing and tried to stay focused more.

I started to bond with guests, and that really enjoyed that. After a couple years, you could say I was getting a bit bored and wanted more. The cruise director position didn’t seem obtainable to me at the time. After lots of talks, and mentoring from several cruise director and hotel directors, it was something I wanted to work towards. Steve Bolitho was my hotel director at the time, really shared his views with me and shared good advice.

On My Way – Becoming an ACD was an exciting step for me! It meant that the company saw something in me, and I had a chance at sitting in the big chair! This really meant a lot to me. I was on my way. After a few months as ACD, my first opportunity was offered to me! My heart dropped! I had so many emotions at the time! I was so scared, nervous, and very excited. All I could do was say yes! I think my first ship as a cruise director was the Imagination or Fantasy! I remember the day I took over! Walking through the door meant I had accomplished so much, and that the company obviously knew I could do the job. The silence of the cabin, and knowing I was it. I was the responsible one! I had to make the announcements, I had to make the boat drill announcements, I had to make the decisions as CD, The Welcome Aboard show, the travel talk! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. I was scared, my heart was racing. So many thoughts at that moment walking in the CD cabin! “Can I really do this?” Getting thru each one at a time gave me more confidence; I was shaking and sweating, with so many doubts. After that cruise! I was hooked, and knew that’s what I wanted. That’s all that was on my mind. Filling in happened more often than I was an actual ACD. This really put my head in a space that I was on the fast track to the big chair. After about a year of filling in, I was offered my first contract as a CD, filling in on a ship for the man “John Heald” on the Triumph. This was another moment of “What in the world are you going to do? And can you do this?” I had heard so many things about this guy and how great he was. Now I was going to step on to his ship and take over. Oh My! I went on vacation and returned joining the Triumph, this made me feel accomplished. I walked onto the ship proud, excited and nervous.

After a few months it seemed to going well, and I could do it! Little did I know how much I still had to learn? I was having the time of my life, and started to lose focus again. I was on the fast track and knew I was only a step away from the big chair for good. I was confident it was in the bag. Then I started slipping, going out to the disco having a great time and forgetting my responsibility as the boss. On the last month of my contract, I was going out little too much and not performing up to my potential. NOT GOOD MALCOLM. I soon learned that I was being replaced by another cruise director. I was disappointed to say the least.

After some careful soul searching about my job, I returned to Carnival after a few months with a different attitude. A year or so had gone by, and I was so eager to be given another chance. Cruise directors would leave on vacation thinking I might take over, and the office would fly another CD in, even another ACD to sit in. It was unbearable but I was still with Carnival and one day I would have another chance. I watched as other ACD were getting promoted and had to just do my thing with hopes of getting back on the saddle. After a while I was finally given a break to sit in for a couple days, then a couple weeks here and there, but not as often as I had in the past. A good year had gone by again, and I was filling in more often. I had a mission that I would not make the mistakes I had made in the past.

I was on track, doing the job that I enjoyed. All I wanted was the promotion. Would I really get it? Then the big day arrived! September 11th 2007, while sailing out of New York. I had received the e-mail that I had officially been promoted to cruise director. The day I had waited for a long time.

So you can honestly say I had my ups and downs, good times and bad, but I had finally reached my goal and enjoy what I do. If you would have told me 2000, I would have my own ship someday! I would have said you were crazy!

2. What ship are you currently serving on?

The Carnival Miracle is my current ship, but have been gone due medical leave after my surprising heart surgery! But I will be returning to the Carnival Miracle out of New York. I love New York ships, New Yorkers and the ports. I spent a good amount of time in New York on the Victory which was a special ship for me. She was my first Inaugural Ship on my first contract, my first ship as a promoted Cruise Director, and a ship I had returned to many times during my career with Carnival.

3. Before we talk about you lets talk about the ship. What are you favorite areas of the vessel and what is it that makes your ship the best in the Carnival fleet.

Of course the show lounge! It’s where the magic happens. My ship is the best as it has a unique style! All outside cabins! Also, the décor of the ship is in a different class of itself. The Miracle has a great team, and the itineraries are more complex than other ships.

4. Can you tell us about your itinerary and please pick your favorite shore excursion from each port and tell us why you like it so much.

Eastern Caribbean Run 8 Days – Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay (Private Island), Nassau Bahamas

San Juan Puerto Rico, St Thomas USVI.

Favorite Tours *

Grand Turk – A relaxing Island to enjoy a Pina Coloda and the beach! The wave machine is Awesome!

Half Moon Cay (Private Island) – Another wonderful port to enjoy what you always see on TV! A private beach and party if you want to.

San Juan Puerto Rico – Going on the City Tour is awesome! You learn lots and get an idea of the heritage.

St. Thomas USVI – Shopping Shopping Shopping! And Beaches! The catamaran tours are a great way to get away. Shopping tours allow you to do your own thing and maximize your time in port.

Nassau – Taking the tour to Atlantis and Catamaran Tours. Very relaxing!

5. If someone were to ask you “what does a Carnival Cruise Director do?” how would you reply.

Well, there a lots of things involved in our job. I can tell you that Carnival cruise directors are different form other cruise directors in the Industry. We are responsible for the Carnival Capers, Shows, Shopping Talks, Announcements, Safety Drills, PR work, Planning, Sales and Marketing, and Socializer. As well as managing the department and assisting other departments. Planning special events for holidays, as well as traditional events which are done by Carnival. As well as trying to be creative and innovative.

6. What is your most favorite part of the job

Being on stage and out at sea. I feel that I am lucky to be one of many few who enjoy doing what I do as a profession. When I am not working and on vacation in the norm, I do miss what I do. When I talk to folks and they ask me what I do, their faces light up, and have so many questions. It’s a really unusual job, and a very attractive one at that. You are a mini celebrity onboard as well as manager, so you have to be skillful at managing many roles and multitasking. Long days are involved, so you have to manage your time and fit in a little time for yourself. At times can be demanding and stressful, and very rewarding in the end. The stage and making people laugh is what I enjoy! Everyone can always make someone clap, but making them laugh is difficult.

7. If we were to sail on a ship where you are the CD what would be the must not miss activity or show that you host.

All the shows are fantastic! We actually just picked up a great entertainer Marcus Monroe! A young guy who is absolutely crazy! His show is different, and has guest participation. It’s a show that all guests of any age can enjoy! Also, my silent film skit! I sweat like crazy and do not talk! But the guests are soooo funny when involved. It’s hilarious every time!

8. What is the hardest and or most challenging part of the job of Carnival CD.

Your role between – The office, the guests, your staff and management. Everyday has new challenges and situations. When you’re dealing with bad weather, itinerary change, medical emergencies, upset guests, show stops due to technical problems, department issues, personnel issues. All of this you have to deal with, and at the end of it all! Smile and do your thing no matter what. The most difficult is getting onstage after a situation has happened with all the guests who are very upset, and getting onstage in front of them and working our way out of that mood.

9. You could sail on any other cruise ship (not Carnival) what ship would you like to sail on as a guest and why.

I would LOVE to sail on a ship which sailed around Europe. There is so much I have not seen and want to explore, meeting so many people from different cultures. I love to go out to restaurants and tour cities I have never been. I would try QM2. I know it’s under Carnival Corp., but she is not a Carnival Fun Ship. I have been on the QE2, and was amazed with the style and elegance of the entire ship.

Finally – please fill in the blanks

YOUR FAVORITE ACTOR

I am sorry I have more than one Tyler Perry, Ryan Philippe, John Malcovich, Clive Owen, Brad Pitt, and Justin Timberlake.

YOUR FAVORITE ACTRESS

Queen Latifa, Kate Blanchette and Sharon Stone

WHAT IS ON YOUR EYE POD

I don’t have an iPod; I love a large selection of music from all genres

YOUR FAVORITE MOVIE

Madea’s Family Reunion

WHO MAKES YOU LAUGH

Tyler Perry

YOUR FAVORITE CARNIVAL CRUISE DIRECTOR EXCLUDING YOURSELF AND ME (JOHN) AND WHY

Troy Linton – He was the first cruise director who mentored me and showed me the ropes. He shared lots of his thoughts and tricks of the trade.

Jorge Salono – Jorge and I met when he was a fly-on. He was a cool guy and shared a lot with me. When he became CD, he shared lots of his notes and views. Even his views and thoughts as a comedian. We have many chats about the job till this day. We always help each other out and are there for each other if we need it. It’s nice to have someone to talk to when you’re stressed out, and they know what you’re talking about.

Maraschal Stanton – He believed in me, and allowed me to do my thing. He has done all he can for me, and always watched out as a friend and a boss.

IF YOU WERE INVISIBLE FOR A DAY WHAT WOULD YOU DO

Sneak into the White House and stick around the Prez. For a day, and see what’s really going on behind closed doors.

http://johnhealdsblog.com/2009/08/27/malcolm-in-the-middle-of-a-dream/

:)

Wow, thanks Mach. Malcolm seems like a neat guy. I will have to compare surgery stories with him.:D

Mach, You've got e-mail...

We had a blast with Malcolm on the Victory.

He was very attentive to the special needs of our son....which of course made us appreciate him even more....

That is fantastic.:)

Thanks. We look forward to meeting him next month. I always enjoy a CD that gets out and presses the flesh with the cruisers. It doesn't make or break a cruise, but, it is nice to meet the CD and watch as they interact with other cruisers. Shawn Bussey(Glory), Todd Witmer(Freedom), Noonan(Imagination & Destiny) and Stuart Dunn(Triumph) are four CD's that we really enjoyed. Noonan even sat with us in the piano bar and bought us a bucket of beers. He is quite a nice young man. After reading your comment and Host Mach's comments, I am thinking Malcom is going to be another good CD.:)

HI

The Miracle is an awesome ship.. You will love it..

We first experienced Malcolm on the dreaded Victory cruise in '05-

My opinion of him was he was annoying and loved the sound of his own voice.. just would broadcast the most ridiculous comments...Constantly!

He got on my nerves...

Then last May 2009- He was CD.. he was completely normal.. very friendly, kept the announcements to a minimum.. nothing like the first cruise..

So .. he should be fine.. :)

In 2007-I think he wanted to be called the moniker-Macolm-in-the-Middle. I also believe he was the one that invented the phrase: Woo-Hoo!!

At the time I didn't think he could speak a sentance without that expression in it-lol! Example: Heard over the intercom...It's raining today-Woo-Hoo!, There's a change in today's Capers-Woo-Hoo!

So, unless he has changed is signature speaking style-if you can take at 7 AM muffiled announcement followed by a loud & clear Woo-Hoo! you should be ok.

my 2 cents...

I personally want a CD to be as invisible as possible. But then I have no special needs, and I don't do the onboard ship activities. What I don't like are the constant announcements and the "cute" little catchphrases or whatever (you know, like the "Woo Hoo" stuff) that so many people seem to find entertaining. It might be "cute" the first time but after that, it's just annoying.

Anyway, I actually interacted with Malcolm more than any CD to date, and he seems like a genuinely nice guy, not someone who just puts on his best Marketing-Guy Face to meet the public.

he was entertaining. we enjoyed him on the Victory. really don't remember the othe CD's we have had, but you can't forget Malcolm. please enjoy your cruise.

I agree with not being able to forget him. I had him on the victory and jorge (sp) on the triumph. Both were hilarious. If you can get past the "woo-hoo's" he's a great CD IMO. One show of his that's not to be missed is the silent film skit. We had a guy (redskin fan as he was remembered as) that helped make it absolutely rib hurting. Malcom said that in all his years of doing the show he had NEVER had any of his props that badly abused. Was toooooo funny.

You'll enjoy malcom so sit back, grab some sun and enjoy. Bon Voyage!

In 2007-I think he wanted to be called the moniker-Macolm-in-the-Middle. I also believe he was the one that invented the phrase: Woo-Hoo!!

At the time I didn't think he could speak a sentance without that expression in it-lol! Example: Heard over the intercom...It's raining today-Woo-Hoo!, There's a change in today's Capers-Woo-Hoo!

So, unless he has changed is signature speaking style-if you can take at 7 AM muffiled announcement followed by a loud & clear Woo-Hoo! you should be ok.

my 2 cents...

No woo-hoos or malcolm in the middle last May.. thank god!

I personally want a CD to be as invisible as possible. But then I have no special needs, and I don't do the onboard ship activities. What I don't like are the constant announcements and the "cute" little catchphrases or whatever (you know, like the "Woo Hoo" stuff) that so many people seem to find entertaining. It might be "cute" the first time but after that, it's just annoying.

Anyway, I actually interacted with Malcolm more than any CD to date, and he seems like a genuinely nice guy, not someone who just puts on his best Marketing-Guy Face to meet the public.

Exactly.. after the first time, it's ENOUGH!

Archived