booking next cruise

royal65

We'll be taking our 6th Princess cruise in Feb. and are considering a South American cruise for Jan. or Feb. of 2011. I've heard there are benefits to booking a subsequent cruise while aboard. Can someone please enlighten me as to those benefits? thanx

While onboard a Princess cruise, you can buy a Future Cruise Credit (FCC) for $100. This FCC gives you a $100 deposit on a future cruise and an onboard credit of $25 to $150 depending on the length of the future cruise and whether you book an insideor outside cabin. You can book this cruise while on the ship or at a later date. The FCC is good for four years and you can get your money back if you don't use it.

On some cruises, the Future Cruise Agent offers specials on cruises. This happened on our spring transatlantic last year. It is always worth checking with the agent on one of your sea days. If you do book during the cruise, you can do the booking through your cruise agent by giving the Princess person their name. My agent always has better prices then the Princess agents. However you book, be sure to book with a Future Cruise Credit. This will give you some kind of shipboard credit. Then if you cancel, you can use the Future Cruise Credit for another cruise.

Archived