Disappearing Roll Call

canadiansnowbird

Can anyone tell me how/why a Roll Call would disappear? I went to one of my Roll Calls for July 24th, Alaska on the Golden next year and it has disappeared! Who do I contact on the website? I know it is not very busy, in fact it is the worst Roll Call I have ever experienced, but there was some cruisers on it. All the Roll Calls are one one page, with no page 2,3 etc.

Snowbird

Go to User CP, then click on Edit Options on the left of the page.

Then scroll down the page to Thread Display Options. The Default Thread Age Cut Off is probably set to Use Forum Default. It seems somebody has changed the forum default to be a very short time period compared to what was on Cruise Critic a month or so ago. Change the option setting to Show Threads from last 100 days or Show threads from last year and your roll call should reappear.

I had the same problem with our roll-call for the Sea Princess in May. It's been very inactive (no posts since late Oct.) and it didn't show up last week. Had to go into the user control panel and get off of their default settings.

Go to User CP, then click on Edit Options on the left of the page.

Then scroll down the page to Thread Display Options. The Default Thread Age Cut Off is probably set to Use Forum Default. It seems somebody has changed the forum default to be a very short time period compared to what was on Cruise Critic a month or so ago. Change the option setting to Show Threads from last 100 days or Show threads from last year and your roll call should reappear.

I had the same problem with our roll-call for the Sea Princess in May. It's been very inactive (no posts since late Oct.) and it didn't show up last week. Had to go into the user control panel and get off of their default settings.

Thank You UT-Volsfan That was the problem and I have fixed it.

Snowbird

Archived