Cruises over 30 days long and CCL Stockholder Credit

luvcruisn'

I have heard that on cruises longer than 30 days' date=' the shareholders stock credit is not given. Has anyone had any experience with this? Why would this be?

Thanks for any information.[/quote']

We cruised for 37 days on the Prinsendam in July and the $250 OBC was given

...be found here:

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/External.File?item=UGFyZW50SUQ9MjM3NjZ8Q2hpbGRJRD0tMXxUeXBlPTM=&t=1

It just states that any cruise 14 days or longer will receive the $250 credit.

Bon Voyage & Good Health!

Bob:)

Thanks for that link. We've not done a 7 or 10 day cruise since we bought the stock, so I didn't realize there were lesser benefits for those. Sounds like a good enough reason to stick with the 14 plus day ones. :)

Can someone advise me as to how to get the CCL onboard credit? I sent my brokerage statement via email to HAL and haven't heard anything since. Any advice would be appreciated- next cruise will be in March.

We send ours by fax, but then have our TA confirm that the credit has been applied. If you don't have a TA, you can check with HAL yourself. We've never had a problem, so even though we don't get a confirmation - they must know what they're doing.

We send ours by fax, but then have our TA confirm that the credit has been applied. If you don't have a TA, you can check with HAL yourself. We've never had a problem, so even though we don't get a confirmation - they must know what they're doing.

Confirmations can be challenging. Ultimately you can ask when you check in for your cruise.

To be sure, bring a brokerage statement with you...if the credit has not been applied by the time you check in...go to the pursers desk onboard and have them straighten it out.

I also e-mail the information for the stock credit, and ask for a confirmation e-mail in return. This time I didn't get the confirmation e-mail directly, but it was on an e-mail from my travel agent. I took that e-mail with me on board, just in case I had problems.

Ahoy!

We've emailed our OBC requests over the past several years. Prior to that we just faxed it in.

It just a matter of attaching a current brokerage statement reflecting stock ownership (minimum 100 shares). be sure to X out your account #'s, costs & value amounts, etc.

The good HAL folks are only interested in having your name on the brokerage house letterhead / statement.

Here's where we send it (Karen Stuart) from an old email:

You fax it to WCR at 206-281-0627 or e-mail: worldcruisereservations@hollandamerica.com

Kind Regards,

Karen Stuart

World Cruise Reservations

Holland America Line

800-522-3399

Bon Voyage & Good Health!

Bob:)

That's interesting. I had heard that cruises over 30 days' date=' Grand Voyages, and World Voyages did not qualify for the stock credit.[/quote']

We received the $250. OBC for both the World cruise and SA grand voyage. mygate

I just returned from a GV (67 days) and we received $250.00 OBC total for our cabin.

I believe the rule is you must own 100 shares to get $50.00 OBC for cruises less than 14 days -AND- $250.00 for over 14 days.--PER CABIN--

I sent directly to HAL a copy of my confirmation from our stock broker.

Have fun

Archived