What room options do we have for a family of 7 ????

nyorkermom

This will be our first ever family cruise and we would like to all room together but I am not sure what cruise line would have something big enough and what the price would be ??if anyone has any advice I would love to hear it :) We have 3 daughters 16,13,8 and twin boys who are 5.

Most lines have large family suites...but a more affordable option is connecting rooms....it's just like "rooming together", but you have double the space and a door inbetween the 2 rooms, so you don't have to go in the hallway.

No line will allow 7 in one normal cabin...they're just too small!

You could put the 3 girls in one room, with you and the twins in the connecting room. The bonus---2 bathrooms and a tad of privacy, should you want/need it!

The only thing that comes to mind are the villas on the newer Norwegian ships. Very $$$$$ but I believe they sleep 8+.

I know as a family of 5, we have very few options so adding 2 more makes it even more difficult.

Another scenario would be connecting rooms (quad/triple) on almost any ship. This would give you two full bathrooms (with 4 females probably a good thing!) and if you have connecting balconies, remove the divider and you have an outdoor living room.

Good luck planning.

Archived