photos of triple o/v on Fantasy

Brizzygirl

I have been unable to find photos on this forum of a 6C triple occup/ ocean view cabin on the Fantasy. I'm trying to get an idea if whether it's worth the extra money over an inside.

All the cabins are the same size.. if you have a triple or a quad you will have the couch that turns into a bed.. or a pullman that comes from the ceiling.. What costs you more is the window!!

So the pullman is over one bed and the window over the other?

Yes. When I cruised with my mom and sister a few years ago on the Fantasy, we had a triple. We had 2 twin beds and one pulldown bed. One twin bed was against the window and the other was under the pulldown.

Thanks for the info everyone.

quote=chasinraynbowz;22486811]Yes. When I cruised with my mom and sister a few years ago on the Fantasy, we had a triple. We had 2 twin beds and one pulldown bed. One twin bed was against the window and the other was under the pulldown.

How comfortable is the pulldown? This is the one I'll probably have to use as my mother and sister have minor health problems.

I would marry a Carnival pulldown and have its fluffy white babies if I could. I had one a couple of weeks ago, and I haven't slept that well in years. I wish I could afford to buy the Carnival bedding.

LOL! I guess I'll quit worrying about the bed.

I would marry a Carnival pulldown and have its fluffy white babies if I could. I had one a couple of weeks ago, and I haven't slept that well in years. I wish I could afford to buy the Carnival bedding.

sssshhhhhhhhh........the upper bunks are the best kept secret. They are so comfortable. Too bad it is a pain to get down from them.

This is what the "fake window" looks like in inside cabins on Fantasy class ships.

2389677300096843739S600x600Q85.jpg

This is what a triple looks like with one upper and the two lowers separated. The two lowers can be put together to form a twin. Notice the fake window in the background. :D

2292181480100864652S600x600Q85.jpg

Archived