What Splendor restaurants are open when you board?

eggypann

You have your choice from pizza, burgers/dogs, grand buffet, Mongolian Grill, sandwiches (excellent!), Indian, and burrito bar. The burrito bar is great and you can have a burrito with what you want on it that they have on display! Do take advantage of it, the burrito bar is fabulous!!!!!

Thanks for all your replies! I did notice a couple of you who mentioned the burrito bar are from more northern climes. I could be wrong but somehow or another I can't imagine that the ship's burritos are going to be close to the burritos I can get right here in Tucson!!;)

The Mongolian Grill is quite a long wait. My daughter and I waited about 30mins one sea day when it first opened...but it's nice and HOT and worth it. When you board, check out the Rotisserie on Deck 10 aft. Not a lot of people know about it and that's where we when we boarded. Nobody was up there. Great mac n cheese.

Being originally from San Diego, I miss real Mexican food here in the Seattle area. While the burrito bar was fine, I can make the same at home.

Loved the Indian food outside buy the aft pool...I think it was my favorite.

Archived