Celebration- Library?

jocap

I've only found one mention of a library on this site- and that wasn't too good!

Can anyone tell me about the present situation re- reading material on this ship...lend or buy? We're having a week in Sharm 1st- is it possible to buy English language books there?

I'll have read most of my books by the time we embark.

BTW, I read almost anything!

Thanks in advance- jocap.

I've only found one mention of a library on this site- and that wasn't too good!

Can anyone tell me about the present situation re- reading material on this ship...lend or buy? We're having a week in Sharm 1st- is it possible to buy English language books there?

I'll have read most of my books by the time we embark.

BTW, I read almost anything!

Thanks in advance- jocap.

Hi Jo,

I took 5 300page+ books on the other week's Canaries cruise, thinking that there would be no intensive sightseeing. And so so plenty of time to read, but we had such a great time I hardly turned a page.

Berwyn

There's a reasonable sized library on Celebration but I suggest you go as soon as you embark as the best titles get picked over quite quickly. A lot of passengers leave their finished books at the end of the cruise so there is a decent selection of popular fiction.

There is also a limited selection of paperbacks in the shop - but at cover prices - no knock-down offers.

Archived