Celebration - Just back......

Only go to Petra if everyone in your party is fit, they claim its only 2 Km but I bet its nearer 6 and on the way back all uphill.......Pyramids very good trip although Cairo is a dump......:)

Be careful with the Valley of the Kings trip, it leaves the ship very early morning and not returning till after 9pm. Also if you want sunbeds near the pool on days when you want to stay on board you must get up at about 4 in the morning to reserve your sunbed, well thats what appears to happen anyway..:eek:

Only go to Petra if everyone in your party is fit, they claim its only 2 Km but I bet its nearer 6 and on the way back all uphill.......Pyramids very good trip although Cairo is a dump......:)

I thought it was a bit longer than 2km too - especially when you’re starving! Although I haven’t seen my teenager move so fast to get to the food. I agree with you about Cairo – not sure I will go back there ever.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smee

Only go to Petra if everyone in your party is fit, they claim its only 2 Km but I bet its nearer 6 and on the way back all uphill.......Pyramids very good trip although Cairo is a dump......

Mrshole

I thought it was a bit longer than 2km too - especially when you’re starving! Although I haven’t seen my teenager move so fast to get to the food. I agree with you about Cairo – not sure I will go back there ever. Quote

You're both right there about Cairo, we were there in June. I thought there and Alexandria were bad enough, but Agadir a fortnight ago was a real shock to the system. 2 doses of North Africa are more than enough in one year.

Berwyn

It was amazing, the staff in all departments were excellent, the food was fantastic. There now I am running out of superlatives, even the wobble you feel while on board Celebration adds to the charm of the ship......:D:D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived