On Board the Freedom Now...

newlife_2010

well I am in the waiting room with a zone 3 number waitng for them to clear the ship.

check in was a breeze. i arrived to port everglades at 1030am. I was through security and check in by 11am. who ever says arrive at noon is crazy, the lines i am witnessing now are terrible and it is not even at its worse. i took a cab which was painless.

i am so excited. i can taste my drink of the day and the food.

it is a beautiful breezy morning.

This is the most amazing ship. There is only one word to describe it. Immaculate. everything is spotless, clean and smelling good. everyone is all smiles and above excellent helpful. I cried a little, i did not realize how truly thankful i am until i boarded. it was absolutely amazing here.

now the food. i have managed to try the mongolian station. it is ok, i am used to resturants hack home with a similiar set up. i do not have to eat there again. it is an aquired taste. the fish and chips are delicious, i got a taste of it all. tasty.

everyone is so polite. and as a solo, i feel very welcomed. I cant wait to meet the roll call people at 3pm.

The serenity deck is amazing as well.

i have taken 400 photos in the past 2 hrs. lol

greg is the piano bar player. wee jimmy is the cruise director.

i would have preplanned earlier and took photos of the serenity area and texted them to someone to post. it is in the aft, covered. its nice hut i am not sure how quiet it really is. 6 may be confusing it with something else.

i have not made it to the gym sauna sorry

i am in the safety drill.

the food is delicious. i am trying to figure out what people complain about.

I have a 1a cabin and i love it. if you have stayed in a dorm, u can handle it. it is very spacious and has 2 robes and i had a basket full of freebies. i have already put in my order for room service in the morning.

if you are young, take the stairs. waiting for an elevator takes a while. but it may only be cause its the first day.

i am going to the mdr for dinner i am so excited. i dont know what is being served though. i have your time dining so it should be interesting.

the ship is spotless. it looks brand new.

oasia of the seas is huge. it makes all the other ships look like a baby. lol. it is too big for my personal taste.

finally its over. time to go eat more food lol

Archived