Celebration

Hi everyone, well I have paid for our first ever cruise, going March 4th on the celebration, can you tell me what happens when you leave the dock, does everyone go on deck? and drink? Thank you

Yes, Usually there is a sail away party on the open deck with dancing , music and the like. Its a great atmosphere and gets you in a good mood for the rest of your cruise.

Have a great time.

Thank you for your reply ,sound's great we are really looking forward to it now, just got to think what trip's to do

Oh! poor you, you have really gone and done it now.

Fancy booking your first cruise, now every other holiday except a cruise is going to seem mundane.

Have a great cruise when you go and let us know if my prediction is right.

Hi everyone, well I have paid for our first ever cruise, going March 4th on the celebration, can you tell me what happens when you leave the dock, does everyone go on deck? and drink? Thank you

I do hope so, remembering its also my Birthday (Yipeeee) So should be a good party (as long as everyone turns up)....

• 2 weeks later...

Oh dear - your first cruise, it's addictive you know

We started with 1 a year, then 2 and this year we have 3 (greedy I know but excited)

I really hope you enjoy it - we love the celebration - it's not too large, the service is fantastic, the shows great, the food good and the excursions a good price. And there are lovely quiet places and even a cinema.

Enjoy!!

Archived