I heard their is a new program for kids under 3?.

ZIPBAGS

I to would like to know about this. We are on the Monarch of the Seas Jan 6 o6. right now we have 17 cabins booked and we have 2 kids that are going to be 1 at the time of sailing. the rest of the kids will be over 3 so they all can do the clubs. Anyone have any clues about this new program?

I read in another post that they were trying a new program for children under 3, but I don't know if they kept it or are still testing it on certain ships. It would be a great idea. Of course, we will probably get a bunch of posts from angry old people saying toddlers don't belong on cruises.

I believe the program you are talking about is in conjunction with one of the toy companies (Fisher Price maybe). As I have read, it is a program that is being rolled out this year on a ship by ship basis. Believe it is for 18 mo to 3 yr old kids. It is a program for the toddlers and their parents (not like Adventure Ocean where kids are dropped off with the staff) and is for a short duration each day. Activities are geared toward this age group.

Have not seen any schedule for the roll out or which ships are in line first, etc.

Bruce

we were on the explorer with my 2 year old grandson and they had the program it was broken up into two age groups i forget which ages tho but under 3. it is with fisher price. 45 minutes each day. we never got to it as it was at 10:15 in the morning for our grandson's age but others that did say it was really good like a play group. wished we had made it. it was up in the lougne area not in the regular children's area. hope this helps

Archived