Bottled Liquor Available for Purchase

HollDoll

I know it's been posted, but I can't find it--the list of bottled liquors available for purchase for the cabins. If anyone has that, can they please post it. Thanks much.

A limited choice of #375 ml bottles are available through room service.

Any larger bottles purchased in the onboard shops willl be held until the end of the cruise.

Any larger bottles purchased in the onboard shops willl be held until the end of the cruise.

I've never seen a room services menu with 275 ml bottles listed. Any examples?

I've never seen a room services menu with 375 ml bottles listed. Any examples?

Somewere here on the Princess board someone has posted pictures of the ships services book found in your stateroom, you might do a search, as they are now listed there to order. Princess used to sell liters for in cabin consumption, but several years ago, they cut it down to only 375 ML bottles, mixers must be ordered seperately also, no more packages.

It is always in the stateroom book when we board the ship.

Thanks much--very helpful. Guess we'll try to buy a few things in Ft. Lauderdale and put it in our luggage. From what I can gather from this board, it's okay to do that and Princess doesn't seem to care. Don't care if they do I guess!! Better to put in hand luggage or big luggage?

Also, off the topic, but if anyone reads this and knows--we are in a suite and the list of amenities includes a complimentary Princess tote bag. Does anyone know--would this be a suitable item to use for the beach? Not sure if it's something real large or very small. Thanks again to all!!

Thanks much--very helpful. Guess we'll try to buy a few things in Ft. Lauderdale and put it in our luggage. From what I can gather from this board, it's okay to do that and Princess doesn't seem to care. Don't care if they do I guess!! Better to put in hand luggage or big luggage?

Also, off the topic, but if anyone reads this and knows--we are in a suite and the list of amenities includes a complimentary Princess tote bag. Does anyone know--would this be a suitable item to use for the beach? Not sure if it's something real large or very small. Thanks again to all!!

Since wine and/or champagne are all Princess actually allows to be brought onboard, if you plan on bringing anything else, I would not place it in my carry on. Discreet is the key word here.

As for the tote bag, I would not say they are large enough for the beach, as you would be lucky to fit in one towel. They are small, more like a large purse type tote bag. They would not be really usefull for beach use, unless it was just to carry items like camera, sunscreen, that sort of stuff. I had a few around here, if I can find them, I will measure one for you and post the results later on. Enjoy!

Thanks, Toto. As I doubt I'll be donning a swimsuit at this stage in my life, I guess a tote for just sunscreen, camera, etc. might work. When at Princess Cay, are there towels available at the beaches, just in case? I'm so in the dark here. Not sure what to expect at Princess Cay...

Opps, just remembered I was supposed to drag out one of those tote bags and measure it for you.

The one I have measures about 15 X 15 inches, which is plenty big enough unless you plan to take a couple of beach towels with you.

There are no extra towels available on Princess Cays, you will need to bring them from the ship if you run into one of those times, as you put it, "just in case". Enjoy!

Archived