Pricing out cabin for 4

jmmcruiser

I'm looking for prices on cabins with 4 people. Because I'm looking for a deal for spring break, this seems very tedious to do. Does a cruise booking site provide a search engine for looking for 4 passenger rates? All of the ones I've seen only show 1 and 2nd. passenger pricing:cool:, you have to go thru the booking process to see the 3 and 4th. rates.

Mostly looking at RCCL mariner or Liberty on April 4th, pretty good deals but airfare out of the Midwest is very high right now so I'm constantly checking cruise prices and it seems VERY tedious.

Thanks.

For RCCL, go direct to the RCCL booking site and do a mock booking. It shouldn't be too tedious since you know the date you want to sail. Just click on month and "Begin Reservation"

www.rccl.com

For airfare, to find the lowest I use www.kayak.com

Kayak is not a booking site, it monitors the booking sites. So you can see which one is the cheapest. And you can click on nice little extras like "direct flight only" and "search additional location airports" which will do things like add FLL into the search when doing a cruise out of Miami. :D

Rccl website is very easy to find pricing... you do not have to enter any additional info (address, payment type) to see the final pricing for a given cruise with 4 people. I 'pretend to book' all the time. :)

Archived