Cat 9A, any recommendations?

For those of you who have stayed in Cat 9A, which would you recommend? Also, would like to get the adjoining aft balcony as well; do the balcony doors open between the two cabins?

I am looking at Splendor for my 40th next year as it would be easy to drive to port and leaves on my Birthday! :)

I don't think the balcony dividers between the aft wraps and the other aft balconies open, but I am not sure. I have heard that some of the ones on the Splendor on 6 are right above the club and you can get noise vibrations from the speakers mounted to the ceiling of the club.

Have been on both and if you can afford, they are best cabins on ship. The lower you go the larger the balcony because the rails start slanting in as you go up in decks we always try for deck 6. The doors will open between balcony's but as soon as you board you need to go to the Pursers desk and ask them, as well as your room steward. Aft Balconys are about 220 Sq Ft. on Both Legend and Spirit, same on Miracle and Pride. So you know on this class ship these rooms are all cat 11 on some of the other class ships they are 9.

Archived