NCL Spirit 12/27 - 1/3 New Year's Cruise

RaMar

Sorry that I am having a big time senior moment and still don't understand you. Hope that I don't offend you.

No problem--

A new poster came on last night to complain about cruisers in general (he had some rather unflattering names for us) and NCL in particular. He called himself NCL Never Again. I responded to one of his posts that he put in this thread. His post was removed by the moderators, but they didn't take away my response. That made it look like I was talking to the wind

I live here, and it's not getting much out of freezing now!! Hopefully, it will be by then!!! :rolleyes:

Love NOLA and this was our third visit. Great place to live and have fun! Bring back the warm weather because we are coming back soon! It is freaking freezing in NY tonight and we're expecting snow again on Friday! Yuck!!!

No problem--

A new poster came on last night to complain about cruisers in general (he had some rather unflattering names for us) and NCL in particular. He called himself NCL Never Again. I responded to one of his posts that he put in this thread. His post was removed by the moderators, but they didn't take away my response. That made it look like I was talking to the wind

Thanks for the explanation because I couldn't get it. Big hugs!

Thanks for the explanation because I couldn't get it. Big hugs!

Thanks for the review...I'm still trying to convince my wife that we need to cruise out of NOLA (and spend some time there either b4 or after)

Thanks for the review...I'm still trying to convince my wife that we need to cruise out of NOLA (and spend some time there either b4 or after)

You should try it felt like 2 vacations in one.

• 2 months later...
Enjoyed the review !! My husband and I are doing this in March 2011....... I know....long way off !! I'm reading everything I can about the Spirit.......as you can see...we've gone mainly Carnival !! Our first cruise was on the Norwegian Sea and we loved it so we're really getting excited about going on the Spirit !! We have friends going next week........ can't wait to see her pictures...menus and such !!! Thanks for the review !

Ginnie

Which week? We just booked March 20th. If you are on the same one, there is a very small roll call with 2 posts. Come join us. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1170875

Archived