Prince albert ii jan 18 2010

pacmom

Saw the neatest suggestions on the Antartica board. Wear rubber gloves over your regular gloves on the zodiac landings--yes the kind of gloves worn washing dishes. The other was to put your camera in a plastic closeable bag--put in holes for the straps. What great ideas. Can hardly believe we leave in FIVE days. Have a wonderful trip. Pat

Hi, Pat,

My partner and I will be on board, along with 2 other friends. We arrive in BA the morning of the 16th, after an overnight flight from Atlanta. Have you heard anything about how booked the ship is?

Look forward to meeting you,

Paul

Paul,

We will have to meet for a drink before the Drake passage takes its toll. We are staying at the Marriott--just the one nite. If you have not been to BA before the Sunday market at San Telmo is neat. If you are also at the Marriott, our last name is Cooney. Pat

Pat,

We're staying at the Four Seasons, so might not bump into you until the flight from BA to Ushuaia.

Thanks very much for the Sunday market suggestion. Would be very happy to meet you for cocktails on the passage down! My last name is Edwards.

Look forward to meeting you,

Paul

Archived