Just Back From Amsterdam Panama Canal Cruise

pipedreams62

We left the ship kicking and screaming this morning. It was a great trip for the most part. I will be writing a review and will gladly answer any questions. I just picked up my prescription for Post Cruise Depression. I will pop a few of these pills and talk to you later.

Happy New Years

Welcome home dude! Missed you by two days - Hope you had a great time in spite of the Code Red!

I hope you enjoyed your cruise as well.

It's freezing here in Florida,holy smokes. We avoided getting sick but we were in code red for 8 days.

We got back from Cartagena and the line to get a hamburger by the pool was about 20 deep.

Unfortunately while I was standing on line I got to observe people at that taco bar. I though a hand grenade went off in the nacho cheese.

watching people picking up tacos and then putting them back and grabbing a different one:eek:

This taco bar is a noro virus haven waiting to happen

I hope you enjoyed your cruise as well.

It's freezing here in Florida,holy smokes. We avoided getting sick but we were in code red for 8 days.

We got back from Cartagena and the line to get a hamburger by the pool was about 20 deep.

Unfortunately while I was standing on line I got to observe people at that taco bar. I though a hand grenade went off in the nacho cheese.

watching people picking up tacos and then putting them back and grabbing a different one:eek:

This taco bar is a noro virus haven waiting to happen

I have to agree. In the oosterdam a few weeks ago a just couldn't get myself to make a taco salad. The burger guys take care of cleaning it, but when they are busy it can get messy. The cheese had been mixed with other items and looked bad.

I watched a geezer squeeze the juice of a lemon slice into his iced tea and then put the lemon slice back into the bucket of unused lemons.

Can I use the word lemon 3 times in one sentence?:)

Rich

What kind of car do you drive?:cool:

I watched a geezer squeeze the juice of a lemon slice into his iced tea and then put the lemon slice back into the bucket of unused lemons.

Can I use the word lemon 3 times in one sentence?:)

Rich

I saw a woman fill her pocketbook with sugar packets in the Pinnacle

This morning at breakfast (which was the last morning) A woman brought ziploc bags with her,sliced up an apple, and put the slices in bags,then took 5 or 6 pastries from the waiter and put each one separately in a ziploc bag.

I know.... my reporting will now start a foolish trend

just a teaser, I saw a guy wandering around the explorations cafe in his bath robe. We immediately threw a net over him,and brought him in for observation.

throw_net.jpg

just a teaser, I saw a guy wandering around the explorations cafe in his bath robe. We immediately threw a net over him,and brought him in for observation.

throw_net.jpg

Excellent! Did you get him to talk and give up the others names?

Archived