Sailing soon in my first Junior Suite!

I don't have any pics of this specific stateroom, but a swarch will turn up a lot of general JS pics. We're also sailing in our first JS in a few weeks-got a great deal for our sailing, and that category has now gone through the roof. So happy I found the deal when I did!

I don't have any pics of this specific stateroom, but a swarch will turn up a lot of general JS pics. We're also sailing in our first JS in a few weeks-got a great deal for our sailing, and that category has now gone through the roof. So happy I found the deal when I did!

Thanks for answering me, I also got a great price for the JS in the Indy in Feb.

Actually we got an upgrade free a couple of yeaars ago from a hump to deck 10 1340 on Mariener.You will Love It,Love It, all the extra room,walk in closet,added toiletries and just plain great fun in a great room.The upgrade benefited greatly, as we now book Js all the time.We have our first aft JS on Mariener for 8/8/2010, we actually saw the very cabin we booked, the man was kind enough to let us see it hugh balcony. We are diamond and havce been on other lines also alot.You are in for a great expierence and will have a lot of fun. Have a great cruise and enjoy the room and ambiance.:)

Archived