Baggage labels???

angiebabes

Does anyone know when you receive your baggage labels? I emailed P & O regarding a question on the E Ticket which you get now off your computer, no tickets through the post anymore. They said everything you need is on your Cruise Personalizer from now on. But what about baggage labels???

We sail in 7 weeks!!!!

Mind you if the baggage labels were downloadable too it would solve the eternal problem of not enough labels, you would want some substantial paper though.

They are downloadable and require you to gold an A4 sheet in three along its length. Stuck together with tape, they are quite substantial.

• 2 weeks later...

I am told that P&O no longer send out tickets or luggage labels and they are cutting back on sending out Shore Excursion brochures.

I have asked twice and am still waiting.

Anyone who hasn't got internet access will have to get their travel agent to print them out for them.

Last cruise, 5 months ago we received the usual tickets and baggage tags via our TA, but no excursion brochure.

Next month, tour excursion brochure with baggage labels at the rear, proper ones, colour coded, cabin number etc.

There are extra labels available via cruise personaliser but they are not colour coded, they do have your details printed on them, but I don't think, unless you laminate them, that they will withstand the journey to the cabin!

Archived