Triumph - Changing Dinner Seating

southrncruisr

Our friends ( a party of 4) waited very late to book their trip on 1/23 on the Triumph. They were told that early seating was full. We have 2 in out party with early dining. What are the chances we will be able to be seated together at the early dining? Has anyone had any experience with this? ;)

Ask your TA or PVP to link your reservations so that you will be seated together. How do the couple know they have early dining? Unless they are Platinum, the notation on your docs only shows what they requested. EM

Its very likely they will have to go to the maitre d' when they board, if they waited until the last minute to book. I booked once 4 days out and got late dining and we had to get it changed.

Tell your cabin steward if they get it changed. We didnt know we had to tell our steward and as a result never got our cabin turned down at night. We would go at 10:30 pm after the show and no service, kept talking to him why wasnt he doing it? Took 3 nights before I finally went to the purser's desk to find out the problem. Its up to YOU to know you need to tell the steward, they go off the assignments when to clean your cabin (even if you keep talking to him asking him to clean you cabin earlier, this guy ignored it, or thought it didnt matter, he was pretty old and didnt seem to do anything but smile and nod).

So, changing dining times isnt enough, tell housekeeping too.

Ask your TA or PVP to link your reservations so that you will be seated together. How do the couple know they have early dining? Unless they are Platinum, the notation on your docs only shows what they requested. EM

No necessarly true. I am not platinum and have always gotten my requested dinning time. My documents have always stated "confirmed".

Archived