Egg Crate toppers still being used?

PatchesPal

:confused:We cruise to Mexico on Spirit in a few weeks and we asked our TA to request an egg crate mattress topper for our bed, but Carnival told her that they don't have any on their ships anymore. What's up with that~

are we asking for the wrong thing? Last year on Pride, our mattress in our suite was awefully hard :mad:~ we asked our cabin steward for one, but I think he said they were "out" of them but he brought an extra comforter or something to put under the sheets. Still was hard, but it helped a bit.

Have you asked for one lately and if so, what happened? Just don't want to spend a 8 nights on another aweful, hard mattress. The other times on Carnival, we've had great beds and slept like a baby. Maybe last times' mattress was just a fluke?

Thanks in advance for your input!

:confused:We cruise to Mexico on Spirit in a few weeks and we asked our TA to request an egg crate mattress topper for our bed, but Carnival told her that they don't have any on their ships anymore. What's up with that~

are we asking for the wrong thing? Last year on Pride, our mattress in our suite was awefully hard :mad:~ we asked our cabin steward for one, but I think he said they were "out" of them but he brought an extra comforter or something to put under the sheets. Still was hard, but it helped a bit.

Have you asked for one lately and if so, what happened? Just don't want to spend a 8 nights on another aweful, hard mattress. The other times on Carnival, we've had great beds and slept like a baby. Maybe last times' mattress was just a fluke?

Thanks in advance for your input!

In the past couple of years Carnival has changed all of the bedding and they no longer have the "egg crates".

Iv had both hard beds and soft cushy beds on Carnival. The hard mattress was on Ecstasy and the steward said it was because the mattress was new!!! It was like a rock.

I wish Carnival still used that comfort bedding mattresses they used to use. No egg crates needed.

Iv only had a hard one that one time, last January, usually pretty good.

I know Princess had egg crates, never heard Carnival used to carry them.

Archived