Bamboo BC showed up on CCL today!

jburke1566

I've been waiting since October to book this excursion....thought I was going to have to wait til we boarded in June. Checked today and it was there!!!! Booked it!!!:)

I have been waiting to book this excursion as well. But when I go to plan activities the excursion doesn't show up. Can you post a link to it. Thanks and Happy Cruising.:D

I have been waiting to book this excursion as well. But when I go to plan activities the excursion doesn't show up. Can you post a link to it. Thanks and Happy Cruising.:D

When is your cruise? They could possibly be opening them up to different cruises at different times. I could post my link, but it is only for the Freedom sailing on June 27. It wouldn't help you unless you have the same ship and date as me.

It also just opened up for our 2/13 Liberty sailing as well. Now I am second guessing myself - should I do this excursion, or just hang at Margharitaville? Any opinions? Anyone been to the Margharitaville in Ochos Rios? Is it walkable from the ship. (safely)

Archived