Tea time?

We sailed Carnival last year and really enjoyed the Tea time on sea days....Does RCI have something similar?

While I have no idea what it is on Carnival, having seen the Tea Time on Cunard I have to say NO!

There´s snacks available in the Windjammer in the afternoon, but there´s no "Tea Time" setting.

On our last Navigator transatlantic we had the most wonderful afternoon tea.Only on one occasion sadly set in the MDR

Scones with clotted cream and raspberryjam,little finger sandwiches and lots of different types of cake, with proper pots of tea.

Delicious.

We had a lovely tea time when aboard the Sapphire Princess. Relaxing music, an assortment of teas, and delightful desserts. I am not aware of a tea time on Royal Caribbean.

NOT a formal Tea...but around 2pm-4pm in the WJ more light snacks are put out..example...A couple of different flavors of scones (yummy cinnamon,blueberry,cranberry & sugar) Rice pudding,bread pudding etc....This does not seem to be advertised and we stumbled onto it one day and enjoyed it throughout our last cruise May '09...

NOT a formal Tea...but around 2pm-4pm in the WJ more light snacks are put out..example...A couple of different flavors of scones (yummy cinnamon,blueberry,cranberry & sugar) Rice pudding,bread pudding etc....This does not seem to be advertised and we stumbled onto it one day and enjoyed it throughout our last cruise May '09...

I believe it is listed as "Afternoon Snacks" in the Compass or WhyNOt paper or what ever it is called! We also had delicious warm cherry cobbler and apple crisp. These were wonderful with a swirl of the soft-serve on top. I never saw some of the goodies served at "Afternoon Snacks" at any other time.

I believe it is listed as "Afternoon Snacks" in the Compass or WhyNOt paper or what ever it is called! We also had delicious warm cherry cobbler and apple crisp. These were wonderful with a swirl of the soft-serve on top. I never saw some of the goodies served at "Afternoon Snacks" at any other time.

No...And I don't know why...I kept hoping they would, but never did..These were actually my favorite deserts...I always took a couple of scones back to the cabin for late night munchies...;)

Archived