Luggage Valet

Mr. Boston

Does anyone who has recently used the luggage valet program in San Juan know if US Airways is one of the participating airlines? I have a copy of a Celebrity Today from our cruise in 2008 out of San Juan and US Airways was not listed as a participating airline at that time. Hopefully that may have changed. Thank-you for your time.

Does anyone who has recently used the luggage valet program in San Juan know if US Airways is one of the participating airlines? I have a copy of a Celebrity Today from our cruise in 2008 out of San Juan and US Airways was not listed as a participating airline at that time. Hopefully that may have changed. Thank-you for your time.

We recently did the luggage valet program in San Juan after our Celebrity cruise. After embarking we picked up our luggage and carried it through customs and never saw it again until we got home. We were flying US Air and the $20 is in addition to the airline fee. We have also used it with Continental Airlines.

We just got back from a New Year's Eve cruise on Serenade of the Seas. Us Air was one of the airlines that was offering the luggage valet.

Can you tell me, does everyone in your cabin have to use the service or can just one? How many bags can one have?

No I wouldn't think so. You would just tell them it was for a specific guest. You can have as many bags as you need. You just tell them how many and they send you the luggage tags. (you will be charged by the airline for their fees if they charge the fees)

We just used it yesterday. Its great!

No I wouldn't think so. You would just tell them it was for a specific guest. You can have as many bags as you need. You just tell them how many and they send you the luggage tags. (you will be charged by the airline for their fees if they charge the fees)

We just used it yesterday. Its great!

Hi Helen and Bob, welcome back and I hope you had a good time on

SUMMIT:)...I sail her this coming Saturday:D

Glad the Valet service worked well as I plan on using it this time too~

my flight does not leave till 5:30pm:eek:

You go to guest relations and ask to sign up. Flight has to be after noon and before midnight on last day of cruise. They give you forms to fill out. You return the forms to them and then they deliver luggage tags and your airline boarding passes to your cabin on day before debarkation. Luggage goes out in hall before 11pm on last night. On last day, you wait in designated area to leave the ship, claim your luggage at the pier briefly to pass through customs and a rep takes it back and it is delivered to the airport. Charge is $20 per bag to your onboard account.

Don't know if this is standard, but we did not pay the airline fees for the baggage at the airport. Maybe because we never had to check in because we already had boarding passes. Whatever, it worked well for us.

Gail

You go to guest relations and ask to sign up. Flight has to be after noon and before midnight on last day of cruise. They give you forms to fill out. You return the forms to them and then they deliver luggage tags and your airline boarding passes to your cabin on day before debarkation. Luggage goes out in hall before 11pm on last night. On last day, you wait in designated area to leave the ship, claim your luggage at the pier briefly to pass through customs and a rep takes it back and it is delivered to the airport. Charge is $20 per bag to your onboard account.

Don't know if this is standard, but we did not pay the airline fees for the baggage at the airport. Maybe because we never had to check in because we already had boarding passes. Whatever, it worked well for us.

Gail

I am not being mean, but it is $20.00 per person.

Judi :)

Archived