Anyone done Your Time Dining on Dream?

sallyb

We had Your Time dining on Pride this year and loved it, so we requested it again on Dream. We loved our wait team from the very first night and requested them all week.

So tell me who is the best wait team on Dream for Your Time? Then we can just request them right away and be happy all week!

Thanks,

Sally

We sailed on the Dream for New Years and enjoyed our first cruise. The anytime dining was great, we arrived at about 6:30 no waiting but noticed people showing up after 7 had to wait. Also lineups on the Lido deck for lunch and dinner can be long. There was 4600 people on board and food lines were common. The Sushi bar was the worst line-up, as it was only open between 5 and 8:30 I walked by one day before it opened and the line was at least 30 people long.

Check out the reviews and be prepared

Chris

We had Your Time dining on Pride this year and loved it, so we requested it again on Dream. We loved our wait team from the very first night and requested them all week.

So tell me who is the best wait team on Dream for Your Time? Then we can just request them right away and be happy all week!

Thanks,

Sally

Most definitely Chichi and her team. She is a real pro. Tell her hello from the judge and gang.

I know about the lines, I've read all the reviews. Not really worried about it as we don't do things at normal times. Also not really on the cruise for the food, we eat better at home.

OK, I'll look for Chichi, and tell her judge and the gang recommended her.

I have requested anytime dining on the Dream. We had it on the Legend and we never had to wait for a table. In fact we got a table whether we had 4 or 5 people (at least several times one of children decided not to eat with us) and we had no problem. I really hope we have little waiting on the Dream.

• 3 weeks later...

Update- Just back from Dream, we lucked out and got Chichi, Arnata, and I Wayan on the first night. They were amazing, so we requested them every night. We had dinner in the MDR all but one night, and at varying times. We only got a pager once. They would have seated us immediately, but not in Chichi's section, so we waited 15 minutes because we were hooked on them.

Thanks,

Sally

That answer is impossible to give. Crew contracts are constantly changing. Some crew leave for holiday every week, others come on. Some assistant waiters get promoted, etc.

You will find that the best waiters are assigned to anytime dining so there is no need to be concerned. (according to some servers that we have had on the Legend, waiters assigned to anytime dining tend to make higher tips so as a reward the ones with the best ratings are assigned anytime.)

There were tables for two, booths, and larger tables. You could request what you wanted. We were four people and one night sat at tables for two right next to each other. Depending on what time you are there, you could also see the singing and dancing. They did it on elegant nights and the last night.

Archived