Charleston, SC Port parking fees?????

F5Loar

It's been awhile since I've been out of the Charleston port in South Carolina. Has anyone been recently that can tell me how much they charge per day or per week for the port parking decks?

The cost is $15.00 per day and they will now accept credit cards where it use to only be cash or checks.

Question why are you asking on the NCL board? NCL doesn't sail out of Charleston

I guess because the last time I cruised out of Charleston is was on NCL on the Majesty. I realize now they only have Celebrity and Carnival. I knew they would be high but did not know about cash/check only. What a rip. I wonder how many get caught without enough cash to pay it. I guess you pay up front as I've come back from cruises without a dollar in my pocket.

• 3 weeks later...

Call Palmetto Parking at 843-958-9556. $10/day for their lot at the corner of Laurens and Washington 29401 (if you want to map it), .3 miles away from port. Charleston Pedicabs will be happy to give you a ride for an inexpensive rate. Great price and very convenient.

I guess because the last time I cruised out of Charleston is was on NCL on the Majesty. I realize now they only have Celebrity and Carnival. I knew they would be high but did not know about cash/check only. What a rip. I wonder how many get caught without enough cash to pay it. I guess you pay up front as I've come back from cruises without a dollar in my pocket.

No they take credit cards I put that in my post :D

Archived