Balcony and above breakfast on Star

JUSRN

Does the Star still offer a separate dining room for breakfast for balcony and above cabins? We really enjoyed this opportunity on the Dawn! It was in the Aqua dining room and was never crowded. The cold items were buffet and they served you the hot items.

Does the Star still offer a separate dining room for breakfast for balcony and above cabins? We really enjoyed this opportunity on the Dawn! It was in the Aqua dining room and was never crowded. The cold items were buffet and they served you the hot items.

This has been discontinued

However, on the Star in Nov., we had breakfast each morning in the other (larger) sit down MDR....can't remember the name at the moment. Always good, good service. It of course was open to everyone, but still no wait or felt over crowded.

the 'break' point for amenity is penthouse and above....which get full suite menu and ordering from butler and/or breakfast and lunch in Cagney's. All other staterooms can eat in one of the main dining rooms....seated/waiters, the buffet, or limited choice room service.

I just called NCL and they told me No it has Not been discontinued and that Balcony cabins do get to eat breakfast in Aqua. They also told me that the Dining pass HAS gone fleetwide now.

I just called NCL and they told me No it has Not been discontinued and that Balcony cabins do get to eat breakfast in Aqua. They also told me that the Dining pass HAS gone fleetwide now.

Well, we were on the 12/6 Panama Canal transit of the Star from Miami to LA. I had been looking forward to breakfast in Aquas, but when we got on board there was no note in our BA balcony stateroom concerning it, so I called the front desk and was told that they did NOT have the Aqua Dining Room open for ANYONE for breakfast. PERIOD. Folks in the suites had Cagney's available for lunch and dinner, but that was it. Even the mini suites had no special dining perks. We were disapppointed as I had read about this perk previously here on CC. But it definitely was not offered on the 12/6 sailing of the Star. Other than that disappointment we had a wonderful cruise. I even went down to the Aqua several different mornings to be SURE I did not get the wrong info. IT WAS NOT OPEN. Only the Versaillees dining room and the buffet, plus the Blue Lagoon and room service. I never could find an open omelet station anywhere either. BUT the made-to-order omelets in the Blue Lagoon were hot and AWESOME!

Well, we were on the 12/6 Panama Canal transit of the Star from Miami to LA. I had been looking forward to breakfast in Aquas, but when we got on board there was no note in our BA balcony stateroom concerning it, so I called the front desk and was told that they did NOT have the Aqua Dining Room open for ANYONE for breakfast. PERIOD. Folks in the suites had Cagney's available for lunch and dinner, but that was it. Even the mini suites had no special dining perks. We were disapppointed as I had read about this perk previously here on CC. But it definitely was not offered on the 12/6 sailing of the Star. Other than that disappointment we had a wonderful cruise. I even went down to the Aqua several different mornings to be SURE I did not get the wrong info. IT WAS NOT OPEN. Only the Versaillees dining room and the buffet, plus the Blue Lagoon and room service. I never could find an open omelet station anywhere either. BUT the made-to-order omelets in the Blue Lagoon were hot and AWESOME!

Thank you for backing up what I already said.

Archived