Serenade - Favorite Bars and Lounges

This will be our 5th time cruising with RC and 1st time on Serenade. I was just wondering what were the best "hot spots" (bars and lounges) on this ship? Also, is there a Belaros on Serenade? Thanks!!

Our favorite spot is the Schooner as well. Try the Seaview Cafe for lunch or a snack.

BUMMER...thanks!!

Not sure why you asked about Bolero's, but if it is for live music and dance floor, then the Centrum Bar (I think that is the name) might be to your liking. My favorite like so many others is the Schooner Bar. Enjoy your cruise!

Not sure why you asked about Bolero's, but if it is for live music and dance floor, then the Centrum Bar (I think that is the name) might be to your liking. My favorite like so many others is the Schooner Bar. Enjoy your cruise!

I was asking about Bolero's because someone said they had really yummy mojitos :) We will for sure be hitting the Schooner Bar!! Thanks!!

Anyone been on Serenade recently who can give a review of the piano player in the Schooner bar? I've been on two cruises with RCL so far. On the first, the Schooner bar was DEAD. The entertainer was not comedic and did no sing-along stuff. It was more elevator music. The second time we had a hilarious guy and the crowd spilled out into the hallways. Super fun. I'm wondering what to expect on Serenade in 7 weeks.

Another vote for the Schooner Bar.

About the piano player, he actually wasn't in the Schooner Bar, but in the bar area outside of it. I'm not much into his sort of thing, but there were people there listening and sitting sround his area when I would walk through to get to the Schooner Bar.

Archived