The NEW I Work in Port Canaveral Thread!

psblin99

Results for Cocoa Beach, FL distanceLocationServices0.53 miles1 SUNOCO #2516

102 S Orlando Ave

Cocoa Beach, Florida 32931

Today's Hours: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Tomorrow's Hours: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Monday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Tuesday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Thursday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Friday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Saturday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Money Order

1.3 miles2 PUBLIX #0107

2067 N Atlantic Ave

Banana River Square

Today's Hours: 07:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Tomorrow's Hours: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Monday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Tuesday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Wednesday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Thursday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Friday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Saturday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Sunday: 07:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Money Order

Money Transfer

Quick Collect

Prepaid Services

2.22 miles3 WINN-DIXIE #2325

100 Canaveral Plaza Blvd

Today's Hours: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Sunday: 07:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Money Order

Money Transfer

Convenience Pay

Quick Collect

Prepaid Services

3.15 miles4 PUBLIX #1098

5645 N Atlantic Ave

Cornerstone Plaza

Today's Hours: 07:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Sunday: 07:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Money Order

Money Transfer

Quick Collect

Prepaid Services

4.02 miles5 SUNOCO #2560

1760 E Merritt Island Cswy

Merritt Island, Florida 32952

Today's Hours: 06:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Tomorrow's Hours: 06:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Monday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Tuesday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Wednesday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Thursday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Friday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Saturday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Money Order

4.53 miles6 SHIVM FOOD & GENERAL STORE

8050 N Atlantic Ave

Cape Canaveral, Florida 32920

Today's Hours: 08:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Tomorrow's Hours: 08:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Monday: 08:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Tuesday: 08:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Wednesday: 08:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Thursday: 08:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Friday: 08:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Saturday: 08:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Sunday: 08:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Money Order

Money Transfer

Quick Collect

Prepaid Services

You are a life saver!! Thank you

Hi, seen the posts before but cant find them now.... anyone recommend a good shuttle service from Orlando airport to the La Quinta? I emailed a company called Royal cocoa shuttle but they havent responded back and their phone is working. ( The hotel recommended them). We are flying in a day earliy for a cruise in 2 weeks. Thanks as always for the help...

This information is straight from RCCL Requirements:

"Alien Registration Card (Green Card)

U.S. lawful permanent residents will continue to be able to use their Alien Registration Card issued by the Department of Homeland Security or other valid evidence of permanent residence status to apply for entry to United States.

Card renewal is an important matter. ARC holders (United States permanent residents) with expired cards may be considered "out of status" and may be denied entry / reentry into the United States. If your ARC was issued over 10 years ago, you should check the expiration date printed on the front of the card. If your card is expired, or it is about to expire, you should renew your card before you sail.

If you are holding an old edition ARC WITHOUT an expiration date, you will not be detained from entering the United States but U.S. Customs and Border Protection highly suggests that you apply for a new card before you sail.

For additional information, visit: http://www.usimmigrationsupport.org/greencard_renewal.html

"

Thank you for your quick response. I am being told different things by reps at RCI but mostly that he only needs his i.d and green card. My sister used to work checking in guests for DCL and she confirmed this.

OKay just won the Country Inn and Suites Cape Canaveral on Priceline for 75.00 a night, 2 nights pre cruise. Probably could have gotten a better deal had I of waited but that is almost 30.00 cheaper than the posted rates on the hotel's website.

Now I have a few questions...Does this hotel offer parking and shuttle to the port. if not how far is the port from the hotel. And last but not least how far is the hotel from Cocoa Beach? My friends wants to go to the beach some and I need to know about public beach access too and parking for that. OR is there public transportation to the beach from the hotel.

Thanks in advance...

OKay just won the Country Inn and Suites Cape Canaveral on Priceline for 75.00 a night, 2 nights pre cruise. Probably could have gotten a better deal had I of waited but that is almost 30.00 cheaper than the posted rates on the hotel's website.

Now I have a few questions...Does this hotel offer parking and shuttle to the port. if not how far is the port from the hotel. And last but not least how far is the hotel from Cocoa Beach? My friends wants to go to the beach some and I need to know about public beach access too and parking for that. OR is there public transportation to the beach from the hotel.

Thanks in advance...

Hello Melana,

The CI&S is a very nice place with a great staff - they offer free parking and shuttle to the port and it is about 2 miles or less from there - If you want to go to the beach, the closest

places start after you pass the triangle which is about 1/2 mile South - any of the streets on the left side will take you to the beach - if you want something better, you would have to go to the Cocoa Beach Pier which is on Ridgewood which runs beside A1A on the South side and it is about 2 and 1/2 miles from CI&S - you would have to catch a cab or shuttle in order to get there and CI&S could arrange that for you.

Drop Bud a note and he can advise you better - this is email address and he is the GM

bud.burch@countryinns.com

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!

Hi, seen the posts before but cant find them now.... anyone recommend a good shuttle service from Orlando airport to the La Quinta? I emailed a company called Royal cocoa shuttle but they havent responded back and their phone is working. ( The hotel recommended them). We are flying in a day earliy for a cruise in 2 weeks. Thanks as always for the help...

Royal Cab has been having some issues - here are some you can call or drop a note to:

http://www.cocoabeachtaxiservice.com Steve

http://www.beachboundshuttle.com

http://www.beachlinetransportation.net Glenn

VIPLIMO

Luxury limousine transportation at affordable prices

Website is being built and will post as soon as it is ready.

Owners are Michael and Marlene Robinson - phone number 321-505-0009

email limosvip@hotmail.com

Located in Merritt Island, Fla

And this is the one folks have been saying they have been very pleased with although all of them are pretty good

Edited by snelsonbrown

Royal Cab has been having some issues - here are some you can call or drop a note to:

www.cocoabeachtaxiservice.com Steve

www.beachboundshuttle.com

www.beachlinetransportation.net Glenn

VIPLIMO

Luxury limousine transportation at affordable prices

Website is being built and will post as soon as it is ready.

Owners are Michael and Marlene Robinson - phone number 321-505-0009

email limosvip@hotmail.com

Located in Merritt Island, Fla

And this is the one folks have been saying they have been very pleased with although all of them are pretty good

Thanks Shirley!

Melana,

Last night I got in touch with VIP Limo. His new email address is: viplimo@screenstar.com.

He was very quick with his reply!!:)

I will be using him for transportation from Port Canaveral to the Kennedy Space Center in December.

I hope this helps!

Carol

Carol thanks so much for correcting me - I had forgotten the email address I put had been high jacked and Michael had to use a new one DUH!!!!! on me - again thanks for keeping tabs on me - if you all don't who will??????????? and I sure need some watching and corrected when I should be ;-)

Hi... new on this thread and have tried to read through all the post over the past 3 days. After doing so I do have a question and I am hoping it's not a repeat although I don't believe I've seen anything about it.

We are cruising into Port Canaveral next July and will be in port from 12pm - 10pm. We want to spend a few hours on the beach & I have been reading about Jetty Park & Cocoa Beach. I'd like some opinions on which would be the best one to visit. We have 5 adults, a 18 year old, a 14 year old and a 15 year old.

Also, I see there are taxi cabs from the port to the beaches, but are the taxis waiting at the beaches to take guest back to the port or do we need to call one?

Lastly, what's a 'must see' for the adults in terms of night life? We're not drinkers so bar hoping is out. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Hi... new on this thread and have tried to read through all the post over the past 3 days. After doing so I do have a question and I am hoping it's not a repeat although I don't believe I've seen anything about it.

We are cruising into Port Canaveral next July and will be in port from 12pm - 10pm. We want to spend a few hours on the beach & I have been reading about Jetty Park & Cocoa Beach. I'd like some opinions on which would be the best one to visit. We have 5 adults, a 18 year old, a 14 year old and a 15 year old.

If you will go to page 15 and look for post #295, you will find all the answers you need or if you can wait for a few days, I have a new updated list to post.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Thanks Shirley with getting me to my meeting last week. I also found Ross and T.J. Maxx on this road as well and other stores I always visit at home.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Great cruise and I will be doing a post for the Radisson Hotel, which I loved![/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Oh, I did make my goal for the month! LOL[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]:p[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='Diggie'][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=3]Thanks Shirley with getting me to my meeting last week. I also found Ross and T.J. Maxx on this road as well and other stores I always visit at homeGreat cruise and I will be doing a post for the Radisson Hotel, which I loved![/SIZE][/FONT]
I did make my goal for the month! LOL

[/QUOTE]

Hello Diggie,
I am really glad you made it ok - Boy you did do some traveling going from Victoria Square all the way down to T.J. Maxx - did you have any problems etc? Glad you made your meeting and congratulations on your continuing sucess and also happy you enjoyed the Radisson - good luck with everything in life and keep in touch :-)

[quote name='peg013']Shirley, The very next post should start the next page if you are ready with your updated list. Thanks for all you do for all of us!:)

[Please try to save the next post for Shirley's updated list.[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Hello Peg,
Thanks so much for taking the time and effort to help me - we will do it on the next time ok? Everything should be in place by then and too this will give me extra time to add some other stuff to it - its going to be longer so I do not know if it will be acceptable by CC, but we will wait and see - it should answer just about any questions folks may have without repeating over and over. One of the reasons Preston left was due to many would not do any research or read the post made, but as the thread grew, it was hard to keep track of what anything was - I really understood Preston fusteration cause I got there a few times myself - anyhow I hope that this link will at least make folks mind a little easier.
also when I contacted the Hilton and the Inn of Cocoa Beach to help me update their information, they declined and aske their information be removed (I so still don't understand why or the reasons behind it all, but I am following their wishes) so if you want any information on these 2 places, you will have to call them directly
Anyhow hope all had a great holiday and now its back to reality check :-)
Have a great week

[quote]

If you will go to page 15 and look for post #295, you will find all the answers you need or if you can wait for a few days, I have a new updated list to post.[/quote]

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3]Thank you.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3]I had visited that post a few times before posting.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3]I guess my question was more opinions needed based, then information needed based.[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=3]Of course I know one person's fun, is another person's bore...but I guess I just wanted some ideas. Trying to please everyone in a variety of age ranges on 'port' days seems like a challenge thus far. :([/SIZE][/FONT]

excuse the post - I was doing a test run on the new update, but it appears it all will be in blue and not like I have it fixed - can anyone help as to what I am doing wrong for I am not computer smart ???
thanks a bunch Edited by snelsonbrown

[quote name='snelsonbrown']excuse the post - I was doing a test run on the new update, but it appears it all will be in blue and not like I have it fixed - can anyone help as to what I am doing wrong for I am not computer smart ???
thanks a bunch[/QUOTE]

If you only want titles or something in a color other than blue, you have to "highlight" the words you want a different color by [COLOR="Red"]pressing and holding down[/COLOR] the left mouse button and then drag the mouse to the end of the word or sentence you want to make a different color. Release the left button and move up to the arrow next to the big "A" with a thick black line under it, click on the arrow and choose the color you want. What used to be a black line under the "A" will now be the [COLOR="red"]color you chose[/COLOR]. If you want other words red you have to repeat the "highlighting" but if you click on the "A" instead of the arrow next to it, you will get red. If you click on the arrow by mistake as I often do, just pick red again. As big as your info post is, this will take you forever. The colors do not show until you preview the post but you will see [COLOR="Red" ] (no space after the " when you do it for real) before and after what you had hightlighted. I hope this answers your question, otherwise try again if I misunderstood. [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]You have to do all this after you copy and paste the actual post in the message block.[/COLOR] Edited by peg013

Does anyone know which car rental agency doesn't charge a drop off fee? I have a 1 way rental from Avis post cruise returning at MCO and they say they're the only ones in the PC area that do not charge drop off rates. I now need one pre-cruise for a 1 way to PC and was wondering if any of the airport locations charge drop off fees to PC or not.