Change Sailing Date & Itinerary?

Hi Everyone -

Am I able to possibly change my sailing date and itinerary if I have booked already? Currently, we are scheduled for Bermuda on the Explorer on Sept. 25, but are thinking possibly doing something in the Caribbean in the fall. (We loved Bermuda but may chose to go to different ports.)

We have put nothing extra down since we had the "booked" the cruise on a previous cruise.

I just don't want to lose the deposit if we do decide on another cruise.

Thanks for any information!

We switched from Liberty to Freedom last year with no problem. That change included date, ship and itinerary. I don't know how much longer you have until your cruise and if that makes a difference, but so long as you're remaining on a RCL ship, I can't see why there would be an issue. (Assuming there is space available on your new choice.)

Hi Everyone -

Am I able to possibly change my sailing date and itinerary if I have booked already? Currently, we are scheduled for Bermuda on the Explorer on Sept. 25, but are thinking possibly doing something in the Caribbean in the fall. (We loved Bermuda but may chose to go to different ports.)

We have put nothing extra down since we had the "booked" the cruise on a previous cruise.

I just don't want to lose the deposit if we do decide on another cruise.

Thanks for any information!

Call RCCL to make the switch,MAKE SURE YOU KEEP THE SAME BOOKING NUMBER when making the switch. This way if you obtained any onboard credit by booking this cruise on your previous cruise you will keep the OBC ,

The OBC is attached to the Booking number, you lose that booking number you lose the credit.

Once you make the switch your deposit money will go to that cruise with no problem.

Jimbo:)

Archived