Yipeeeeee we booked a cruise

snowy owl

We get to go on a cruise again!!! We miss it so much. We are cruising on the Miracle in June. I can't wait to tell my kids when they get out of school today...I'm so excited. Normally we book a year out but we just started talking about what we were going to do. This trip is in celebration of our dd graduating high school and her Birthday and mine. Can't wait!!!!

Oh man now we need to go shopping for clothes....:eek:

ok I kinda started a roll call for the Miracle 6/16/10 and so far one other group is going. Really nobody else is going? :eek: wow I guess we don't have to worry about lines anywhere. Come on people if you know of anybody cruising that week have them stop into the roll call and speak up.

ok I kinda started a roll call for the Miracle 6/16/10 and so far one other group is going. Really nobody else is going? :eek: wow I guess we don't have to worry about lines anywhere. Come on people if you know of anybody cruising that week have them stop into the roll call and speak up.

I'm in the same boat. My cruise is in October and aside from the 9 other people in my group, NO one has joined our roll call. Maybe we will have the ship all to ourselves :D!

My son graduates high school next year so I need to get planning! I think he wants to go with friends to Walt Disney World and then I will take him and his best friend on a cruise out of Florida.

Dont feel bad I started a roll call..we are sailing a week before you and I believe we only have 5 members going..this is this slowest roll call I ever been on :(

Have a great vacation..as I am leaving I will be looking at you in envy wishing I was going on again :D

On one of our past criuses we had a decent roll call and with in that group we had kids in it so when we got on we have a planned meeting place for them and it was great cause the kids already kinda knew each other. It was fun. My girls had fun helping the new cruiser figure things out. My girls are older so it might be harder to get out there and make a freind..:)

• 2 weeks later...

So I sent copies of photos from our cruises from my years on the Mardi Gras to my PVP. He checked with the research department or whoever and they accepted them. I had dates on the back to prove the years. So I'm platinum now...That so cool. I remember those days of cruising on her, no stabilizers :eek:. The ship was always rocking...:D

Archived