Ecstasy VIP boarding in Galveston

buddie1

can anyone let me know if the vip line is pretty easy to find for ecstacy in galveston been there several times but just dont remember seeing a vip line.

we are staying at harbor house the night before and parking there during the cruise, was hoping it would be an easy walk that morning

Its kinda off to the left when you come in thru the chains, its along the side, you just get to skip the line up to the xray machine to check in and then after you check in, the VIP area is all the way thru where the others are sitting, as far as you can walk. You will see wheelchairs and its kinda roped off just past the boarding area.

RanchInGal - it was a CCL thread, but yea at RCCL VIP lines you can bring guests. If a whole van load of guests, expect a few stares from your fellow PAX still in the regular line, but hey - thems the perks.

looks like a nice place .we are going a couple of days early just to get into the the cruise mode ... get to watch conquest and voyager come in on sunday then we go on ecstacy monday no fog please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As a check-in agent with the outsource company RCI uses in Galveston, I must set the record straight.

DH and I are Platinum, next cruise Diamond.

Here's my question. I have some guests sailing with me, can they use the express lane with me?

RanchInGal - it was a CCL thread, but yea at RCCL VIP lines you can bring guests. If a whole van load of guests, expect a few stares from your fellow PAX still in the regular line, but hey - thems the perks.

Please be advised, only embarking Suite (but not Jr Suite), Platinum, Diamond and Diamond Plus guests are supposed to be in the VIP line for check-in. The line is for them only since it is one of their benefits.

Any other embarking first time or Gold guests sailing with them should go through the regular line to check-in. Once they qualify with the correct number of sailed RCI cruises, then they too will be welcome in the VIP line at that time.

I suggest a meeting place on-board Voyager should be chosen for getting back together after check-in is complete.

Seems to be about RCL VIP line too. Platinum and up on RCL they serve champagne in their VIP waiting lounge in Galveston.

Last year RCI furnished champagne, lemonade, water & cookies for their embarking Suite (but not Jr Suite), Platinum, Diamond, & Diamond Plus guests and only lemonade, water & cookies for their embarking first time or Gold guests in Galveston.

So far this year, RCI has furnished ONLY lemonade, water & cookies for ALL their embarking guests in Galveston.

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif

• 2 weeks later...
As a check-in agent with the outsource company RCI uses in Galveston' date=' I must set the record straight.

Please be advised, only embarking Suite (but not Jr Suite), Platinum, Diamond and Diamond Plus guests are supposed to be in the VIP line for check-in. The line is for them only since it is one of their benefits.

Any other embarking first time or Gold guests sailing with them should go through the regular line to check-in. Once they qualify with the correct number of sailed RCI cruises, then they too will be welcome in the VIP line at that time.

I suggest a meeting place on-board Voyager should be chosen for getting back together after check-in is complete.

Last year RCI furnished champagne, lemonade, water & cookies for their embarking Suite (but not Jr Suite), Platinum, Diamond, & Diamond Plus guests and only lemonade, water & cookies for their embarking first time or Gold guests in Galveston.

So far this year, RCI has furnished [b']ONLY[/b] lemonade, water & cookies for ALL their embarking guests in Galveston.

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif

Kat, what about folks on a single set sail pass? MIL would be on with us if she were in the cabin, she is now Gold...I am up to Diamond, hope to be plus before she goes with us again...but we would all be on a single Set Sail Pass most likley...at least charges would be all on one set sail pass.

Likely DD and MIL would share a cabin...DD is of course Diamond...at this point by virtue of my status, although by Summer she will have enouigh credits to have earned it on her own... They would not be in a suite... In that situation would you not just go ahead and let MIL into the VIP line with us?

If everyone in your particular party is on the same Set Sail form and all on board charges are to be applied to the same credit card, then since you are a Diamond member your entire party should all check in together at the same time through the VIP line.

My previous post concerned Suite (but not Jr Suite), Platinum, Diamond and Diamond Plus guests that just happen to be sailing on the same cruise as their friends or relatives that are Jr Suite, Gold or first time guests. If the friends or relatives are NOT on the same Set Sail form or on the same credit card for on board charges as the Suite (but not Jr Suite), Platinum, Diamond and Diamond Plus guests, then the friends or relatives should NOT go through the VIP line. Sorry if I did not make that clear before.

Kat 070106YA43_prv.gif

Archived