Sodas

Soda cards run about $7 a day plus 15% tip. I never had an issue with a bartender giving me a look.

You are allowed to bring a "reasonable amount" of soda and non-alcoholic drinks on board with you. I just slap a luggage tag on it and it shows up at my room with the rest of my luggage!

I always take two twelve packs and tape them together with packing tape making sure to reinforce all edges. I slap a tag on them and give them to a porter with the rest of the luggage. It always shows up at my door with everything else. I bring my own only because they don't carry what I drink.

Soda cards run about $7 a day plus 15% tip. I never had an issue with a bartender giving me a look.

You are allowed to bring a "reasonable amount" of soda and non-alcoholic drinks on board with you. I just slap a luggage tag on it and it shows up at my room with the rest of my luggage!

Guessing doesn't help anyone. :(

The soda card is $6 per day for anyone 18 and older, $4 under 18. To that is added 15% gratuity, for a total of $6.90 per day. The card must be purchased for the full length of the cruise - if it's a five night cruise, your cost is $34.50.

I am with John Henry on this one [maybe my OCD]. No reason to approximate. The cost is the same on every cruise.

I do agree however that I have never had a "look" from a bartender, except a smile as I am handed the Diet Coke the bar tender started pouring as soon as he or she saw me returning for another round.

D

Guessing doesn't help anyone. :(

The soda card is $6 per day for anyone 18 and older, $4 under 18. To that is added 15% gratuity, for a total of $6.90 per day. The card must be purchased for the full length of the cruise - if it's a five night cruise, your cost is $34.50.

Well pardon me!!!

Sorry i miss typed and hit a seven (7) instead of six (6). I will be sure to triple check my typing just to appease you!

Archived