Thompson Celebration 11th March.

Sorry. Its mine on the 4th March. Dont panic. Ill leave you one in behind the bar the day we depart the Ship! Bombay Saphire Gin n Tonic Ok 4 ya?

Just imagine you did have the Ship to yourself though ! ! !

Endless thoughts :confused:

Sorry. Its mine on the 4th March. Dont panic. Ill leave you one in behind the bar the day we depart the Ship! Bombay Saphire Gin n Tonic Ok 4 ya?

Just imagine you did have the Ship to yourself though ! ! !

Endless thoughts :confused:

Sincerest thanks for the kind thought but don't bother paying for a drink for me - am going all inclusive. Not sure if this is a good or bad idea. It's our first time cruising and didnt want the bother of a "drinks bill" at the end of the week. Feel you can keep track of what you are spending on day trips but not alcohol (not that I drink that much - a few bottles of Hennessy - a few gallons of white wine - you know yourself) HAPPY BIRTHDAY.

• 2 weeks later...

If you go into the Thomson website Cruise section and click on the Ports of call tab at the top...you will find all the excursions with prices listed under each individual port...they are very reasonably priced and we found it was not worth the trouble of trying to organise anything yourself...especially in Egypt as the ships coaches all travel at speed in convoy with armed guards and a spare coach in case of breakdown...you would not get that security with a private tour!

Have a fantastic time

We've sailed the Celebration twice and are taking 2 sets of parents this year.

A first cruise - you will have a great time. Just check how long the transfers are to the excusion locations on the cruise you are on, when you book as some of the ports are a long way - the trips are worth it but just wanted you to be prepared with water etc

thanks

• 1 month later...
I will also be on the 11th March with my boyfriend only 5 days before we head off to the airport hotel. Busy trying to decide what clothes to take.

Clothes an nightmare. Always bring too much on holidays. Never been on a cruise and my thinking is (i might need this, i might wear that, that will match this, that will match that etc etc etc). My hubby said that if I need any more 'stuff' I will need a ship to myself. Really getting excited. See you there.

Archived