MTDining party of 12

jmlipari

We are a group of twelve, all signed up for my time dining. Do you think we are going to have a problem just showing up and getting a table all together? The online reservation area for MTD says maximum of 10 per reservation so I am not able to reserve in advance.

I would reserve for 10 and then when you board go tell them you are really 12. That way at least they have a heads up on a large group and can set aside a large table. Just an idea.

We are a group of twelve, all signed up for my time dining. Do you think we are going to have a problem just showing up and getting a table all together? The online reservation area for MTD says maximum of 10 per reservation so I am not able to reserve in advance.

May I make a suggestion? At a table for 12, there is no practical way for people at one end of the table to converse with those at the other end anyway. That being the case, why don't you make 2 separate reservations for parties of 6? You can switch the group around from night to night, over the course of the week everyone gets to sit with everyone, and it will be a lot easier to get the reservation times you want with parties of 6.

Archived